Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydeborapetry on 07/09/2013

It's cheap, a lot. They work just fine. They keep your cables organized. They can also be used to organize ear phones to keep them in your bag. Also, they are very cute and everyone anks where I bought it. There are no big deal, but it would better if we could choose the colors instead of being multicolored.... Read more

3 os the colors Using to hold a phone

0 0 0

• posted byTaran2uls on 03/17/2013

These look exactly how they are photographed! The quality is pretty good, sturdy, flexible. They're absolutely adorable and people would want one as soo as they see yours! They're extremely useful for tangled earbud cords and other small cords. These are really small - you won't be able to use them on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byistvan.jablonkai on 10/15/2012

These cute little guys are the perfect idea for handling your earphones and mobile phone charger cables. Easy to store, catch with the eyes when looking for it. The silicone material could be harder. Some cables are even more hard so it often rolls down as the legs and mouth of these guys are not as ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymatheusmleal on 08/27/2012

It's nice, beautiful and funny! There's different colors in the package. It's usefull and simple like a pen. Just pick it up, roll the wire, lock the edges and it's done. It's a little tiny. When I saw it in the website I thought that it's bigger, but it's still have your utility. I think that DX could ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlexmorean on 08/01/2012

This is a very useful and also a very cute product. It keeps your headphones from suffering any damage by getting its cables all messed up in your pocket (or wherever you keep them when not using them) The material doesn't feel cheap and the colors are bright and vivid. All my friends wanted one when ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHomewerk on 07/16/2012

-Definitely useful. It can save time and space by keeping your cords neat and tidy -You can go even further and put labels on each dude so you know which one is which cord -Sometimes the hole is a little big/small for my cords I bought this a year ago and left it around until today. I had to look up ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKlas2k on 03/24/2012

Flexible, colorful, practial - they really do what they promise. Perfect when storing headphone cords in your pocket for instance Longer cables, say above 1 m, is too long for this type of storage. Also thick cables is not what this is meant for - think "keep in my pocket" type of cords. Works ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygaspooky on 01/11/2012

Quality: They are better quality than I expected. They are made of a very flexible rubber, hard to break. They have no odor, as often happens with some items made ??of rubber. Usage: easy to use. Complies fully with its function. Price: is a good price for quality material. Quantity: come in a pack of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLanzer70 on 11/16/2011

Very useful to keep your cables neat especially earphones as I hate it when they keep tangling up when i need to use then. This little guys solved my problem. Tangle free now. Colorful guys too. Does their jobs as earphone cable wrap. Gave friends a good laugh with the plug wrapped between the legs A ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDarkprince on 11/07/2011

- This guys are awesome! I bought them because I have many earbuds lying around and need to find a efficient way to organized them without ruining the cables itself - This things are handy and build with pretty good quality - These guys are what they are, so they don't need anymore introduction. =) For ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections