DX » Community » Reviews » Eco-Friendly Anion Molecules Released Washing Ball - Green
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 33% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBySgUi2 on 05/23/2014

I use this ball washer to capture the lint cotton which tend to dirty their clothes washed in washing machines. But do not expect that will not be necessary to use soap, because you need to do. But I'm satisfied with the result, without the lint cotton my clothes are cleaner. Still needs to use soap in the washing machine. I understand something different ... Read more

With a standard pen. Another angle.
    0 0
  • posted byethan1701 on 01/03/2011

If you intend this for your washing machine, DON"T BUY IT!!! This ball is smaller than I expected it to be. It's about the size of a Billiard ball. Not the size I expected for a laundry ball... BECAUSE IT"S NOT ONE!!! According to the packaging, this ball is meant for the dishwasher, not the washing machine. I bought this based on the assumption that ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byCemmy on 10/23/2010

Well the main problem is.. Does it work? Im not so sure yet. But im still trying and washing clothing is not my forte.. The price is not that great. Its cheaper then the other sellers ive seen but still it could be cheaper i guess.. See this from wikipedia: Claims vary between products. Some claims are not backed by science, while others are an exaggeration ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections