DX » Community » Reviews » FOX Sport Bicycle Half-Finger Gloves - Blue (Size L/Pair)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypfontebasso on 02/13/2013

The gloves quality(material)looks good, the delivery time is acceptable and the price is nice. Actually I have use it just one time, but I felt it will help a lot during the rides. The left glove is smaller than the right glove. I have checked it with my friends and everybody agree with it(My hand is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymrvot on 10/23/2012

Nice fit, tight, and protective to those areas where hard scin can develop if cycling without gloves. THe velcro is also nice and strong, can't see it waring out anytime soon. The fox logo is cool, and a nice bright blue colour! The finger tip stitching could be better if I was being really moany. Overall ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySlayerQC on 09/15/2012

Super cheap for the quality. Much better quality than the slightly cheaper ones with ugly logos you can buy on here. Seems to be a legit fox product, I may be wrong. Nice padding when you compare it to the cheaper ones you can also buy here. Lightweight and somewhat breatable, im always comfy in them.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byag606 on 01/07/2012

great quality, been using them for couple of months every day and theire still intact they last just as good as the more expensive ones they can get a bit uncomfortable if your more into offroad cycling and such, but that is only after longer use still this wouldnt be something most people will notice ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections