DX » Community » Reviews » FOX Sport Bicycle Half-Finger Gloves - Deep Blue (Size L/Pair)
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 20% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by terryng on 03/15/2013

Pros: Used for more than 3 months now. Primarily used it to handle my large breed dog, a German Shepherd, so i won't hurt my hands during training (they can be quite rough on the leash). The gloves are durable and have withstand quite a beating and it still looks good! Now, i'm doubling the gloves as my mountain bike gloves as well and looks, f... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by avdad on 12/08/2012

Pros: nice and good air flow, cheap, looks nice overall. bought these a year ago, used it every day till lost the left one (fell out of my backpack somewhere... arrgghh). also got a pair for a few friends, it's a cool gift. Cons: the new pair i just got is not the same: one side sewed a bit tighter, the other one is a bit loose and flappy. Othe... Read more

0 0
  • posted by SlayerQC on 12/02/2012

Pros: Nicely built, lightweight, comfortable. Padding where it should be. It seems like they will last a long time. At that price, buy a few pairs! Cons: I cannot find any cons so far. OtherThoughts: I will keep buying these until DX stops selling them. Well worth it, I hope they have them stocked up for a long time. DO NOT buy the other simila... Read more

0 0
  • posted by dudasartor on 12/18/2011

Pros: Good build quality. Very comfortable. Good sizing: I have a pretty big hand, and it fitted very well. Good for cycling, absord sweat very well. Seems that will last long. Similar to original. Cons: No gel or other softener on the palm (but that's expected). When the gloves are closed, there's a "hole" on the upper side of the gl... Read more

0 0
  • posted by lluisak on 10/26/2011

Pros: They look as in the images so you get a nice pair of globles. Black is a nice color. Logo looks nice. They look like original. Cons: They are smaller than a L even than a M, not confortable and not well build. They are itchy after 2 weeks use, so not confortable. OtherThoughts: For this price you can get no FOX imitation globes of better... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections