DX » Community » Reviews » FOX Sport Bicycle Half-Finger Gloves - Deep Blue (Size L/Pair)
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 20% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byterryng on 03/15/2013

Used for more than 3 months now. Primarily used it to handle my large breed dog, a German Shepherd, so i won't hurt my hands during training (they can be quite rough on the leash). The gloves are durable and have withstand quite a beating and it still looks good! Now, i'm doubling the gloves as my mountain bike gloves as well and looks, feels and works ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byavdad on 12/08/2012

nice and good air flow, cheap, looks nice overall. bought these a year ago, used it every day till lost the left one (fell out of my backpack somewhere... arrgghh). also got a pair for a few friends, it's a cool gift. the new pair i just got is not the same: one side sewed a bit tighter, the other one is a bit loose and flappy. i'm using my old right ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySlayerQC on 12/02/2012

Nicely built, lightweight, comfortable. Padding where it should be. It seems like they will last a long time. At that price, buy a few pairs! I cannot find any cons so far. I will keep buying these until DX stops selling them. Well worth it, I hope they have them stocked up for a long time. DO NOT buy the other similar cheaper gloves, they are far from ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydudasartor on 12/18/2011

Good build quality. Very comfortable. Good sizing: I have a pretty big hand, and it fitted very well. Good for cycling, absord sweat very well. Seems that will last long. Similar to original. No gel or other softener on the palm (but that's expected). When the gloves are closed, there's a "hole" on the upper side of the glove, where the velcro ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylluisak on 10/26/2011

They look as in the images so you get a nice pair of globles. Black is a nice color. Logo looks nice. They look like original. They are smaller than a L even than a M, not confortable and not well build. They are itchy after 2 weeks use, so not confortable. For this price you can get no FOX imitation globes of better quality. They will make you sweat ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections