DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish DIY Interior Decorating Wall Clock (1*AA/Color Assorted)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byherveszy on 12/17/2013

Good product. It works well til last year ( very precise). And a kit of numbers is delivered to change your installation as you want The kit is easy to place and a notice helps you to put numbers in the right place. But I tried to do it myself to do a fun place Adhesive is sufficiently strong for supporting ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynefariousbr on 07/10/2013

really like this clock. comes with a template to assist in the placement of the numbers on the wall. good finish. could come with tape on the clock, but nothing that compromises the product. pointers are a bit fragile, arrived crushed half, but gave it to straighten a wall clock elegant and different ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylgcruzz on 06/30/2013

Achei um muito interessante o funcionamento deste relógio pois podemos colocar os números dispersos e fica muito legal e o funcionamento é perfeito minha esposa adorou instalado na nossa cozinha Nada contra, eu gostei muito do produto e recomendo a todos que se interessarem. Pensava em ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysupergps on 03/14/2013

Numbers are cut-out from dense foam (about 8 mm thick I think) with one-side adhesive. Adhesive seems sufficiently strong for supporting weight of number. But can't comment on how well adhesive will age and weather Also has 10 dots cut-out in foam if you prefer to use them instead of numbers. Thanks.... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byezdasi on 03/01/2013

As i said in summary it's big nice clock and it looks like as one on the picture (colors). The clock is quiet enough, so you can sleep with no problems in the same room where clock is set. Quality is satisfactorily. I didn't find a cons except may be that the hole to fix it on the wall is a little bit ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byherveszy on 01/27/2013

The Stylish DIY Interior Decorating Wall Clock is good quality product and works fine. The design is nice and you can place numbers and points where you want A esay notice is ready to place numbers on the wall and align all this stuff ... It was difficult to find this kind of wall clock and Dx did it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byarielhl on 11/03/2012

Easy, fun and well looking clock for own interior decoration. I choose to place the numbers in a weird way but yet in the right hour time. So the clock is precise but "crazy". No doubt worth the price. The time needles are low quality and still is good. Time is money and this clock is the best ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNmigo on 10/15/2012

- Great Design, - Easy to place - Make a diferent enviroment and convert you living-room in an original place - you can make your own desing. - good price Numbers could be made from a better material. Adhesive could be stronger. but you can add other if wanted I'm Glad to have it, everybody likes it.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLustiga on 09/18/2012

Can decide the distance between the numbers and the clock itself - can be seen from distance. Couple of installation alternatives - suitable for several locations. The clock is fairly silent, so it can not be heard during night time. None so far, works like a charm. Not sure about how "sticky" the glue ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byn00ze on 06/26/2012

It looks fantastic! All your friends will "wow" when see it. With clock you recieve all numbers and 12 "dots" - you can choose what you want to use. You can mount clock and numbers at you own will: round, square, ellipse or whatever you want. About clock itself - it works. One AA ... Read more

About 80cm diameter About 80cm diameter

1 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections