Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Very "cool" and modern desing
- Everybody who see it mounted in a white wall gets impressed instantly
- Includes "everything" to assemble it - Includes a "pattern" for helping to placing the numbers correctly - Can install ALL the numbers or only the 12 3 6 and 9
- OR can install the little "dots"
- MANY different configurations
- As it can be mounted separately, it can "fill" a wall, from half a meter wide, to 3 meters wide (diammeter)
- Only needs 1xAA - It has the "tic tic tic" sound of the seconds
- You can mod it and ADD a "seconds" nedle (very easy)
- It includes a well explained instructions in Chinese and ENGLISH!
For some persons it will be difficult to install, even with the instructions - Does not include the "seconds" needle, but you can add it (use your brain) - The box came almost destroyed due to postal service
As said before, the main disadvantage is the "ausense" of the "seconds" bar. But you can add one... cut a little cardboard or wood or something not very heavy and "glue" it directly to the shaft where the other needles are (the hours and minutes needles). Ready to go!
It also has the "tictac" sound... a bit weak
A cool, modern and imprehesive wall clock. Not much to say, is a good deal 100% recommended
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.