DX » Community » Reviews » Wooden 14-Joint Moveable Manikin Model with Display Base (12" Size)
  • 5 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrunnerba on 03/29/2014

Very well built and finished. Suitable polishing all surfaces, rounded corners and fixed. There are some restrictions on the movements of the thighs, can not open thighs, only bending motion, not the adduction and abduction. A good model for the design and study of the human figure. I believe that 95 percent of moves are possible, which is already a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygabrielmanoel on 09/08/2013

O objeto é como eu esperava, a madeira não é a das melhores, mas parece bem resistente. O tamanho dele também é bem legal e da de fazer posições bem legais também. The object is as I expected, the wood is not the best, but it seems pretty sturdy. His size is also pretty cool and make legal positions well too. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelvis-g on 04/29/2013

My wife is a (amateur) painter, so I bought this for her, as a gift. And she is loving it! The Manikin is very cheap , the wood has good quality and finishing. It's size is quite nice. The joints could be made more flexible. The Manikin is not for professional artist, just for amateurs. My wife uses the manikin all the time, so it is useful if you like ... Read more

Manikin Manikin Manikin
    0 0
  • posted bytheBLUEBIRD on 09/30/2012

It's cheap and looks pretty good! It has been mentioned in other reviews, and I'm mentioning it again now - the wood is not polished or have a oiled finish. But I don't really care about that.. I think it does all its functions very good! There are some joints that are a little tricky to rotate all the way back and forward. But when I fiddle around ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarKossel on 07/26/2011

I used it as decoration on my clinic. Very good built. Good finish Shoulder move in al movements The only con is that the hip can be moved only in flexion extension (front and back). The hips canno't move to the sides, like when the legs are wide appart to the sides. I had removed the suport base to be able to use it in a variety of positions. I like ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZorloh on 09/10/2010

In short ... Fantastic! I can't ask for more. In fact, I ordered 3 and I hv no complain about it. At first, I was expecting a sub-standard quality of wood and finishing because of the low cost. When I received and realized that it's finishing is slightly, just slightly poorer than those I saw from IKEA. Some rough wood edges and be smoothen by using ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTezar on 09/07/2010

Its nicely big, can be used as paperweight. Base is solid enough that stands pretty good and it's not trying to tip over. Looks nice and solid. You can't move knees higher than waist. Some joints hasn't enough reedom of movement. You CAN'T move legs(not knees) in any other direction besides forward and back. Their "joints" are fixed with glue ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections