DX » Community » Reviews » Wooden 14-Joint Moveable Manikin Model with Display Base (12" Size)
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byelvis-g on 04/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:My wife is a (amateur) painter, so I bought this for her, as a gift. And she is loving it! The Manikin is very cheap , the wood has good quality and finishing. It's size is quite nice. Cons:The joints could be made more flexible. The Manikin is not for professional arti... Read more

Manikin Manikin Manikin
    0 0
  • posted bytheBLUEBIRD on 09/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's cheap and looks pretty good! It has been mentioned in other reviews, and I'm mentioning it again now - the wood is not polished or have a oiled finish. But I don't really care about that.. I think it does all its functions very good! Cons:There are some j... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarKossel on 07/26/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I used it as decoration on my clinic. Very good built. Good finish Shoulder move in al movements Cons:The only con is that the hip can be moved only in flexion extension (front and back). The hips canno't move to the sides, like when the legs are wide appart t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZorloh on 09/10/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:In short ... Fantastic! I can't ask for more. In fact, I ordered 3 and I hv no complain about it. At first, I was expecting a sub-standard quality of wood and finishing because of the low cost. When I received and realized that it's finishing is slightly, just slightly po... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTezar on 09/07/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Its nicely big, can be used as paperweight. Base is solid enough that stands pretty good and it's not trying to tip over. Looks nice and solid. Cons:You can't move knees higher than waist. Some joints hasn't enough reedom of movement. You CAN'T move legs(not kne... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections