DX » Community » Reviews » Blood Circulation Promote Head Scalp Neck Stress Relax Massager - Red
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhersheydesai on 05/15/2014

It feels like someone is scratching your head with their fingernails...which is surprisingly a good feeling and improve blood flow to your scalp a bit. Scratching technically happens in just one position repeatedly. To change you have to keep twisting your wrist which kinda gets tiring very soon. The ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byLojistaBR on 04/09/2014

The product provides a pleasant head massage and not hurt. It features a sturdy material and is lightweight at the same time. I'm satisfied with the product. I have nothing against. I'm satisfied with the product. I had seen the product in magazines, but never had the opportunity to buy it. When I saw ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxylta on 07/22/2011

I like the colour it came in, verynice. The usefulness was rated very high as many people liked it. Interesting piece to show and tell and also relieve tension and stress. It's bendable and portable. The problem is that is looks good and is so easy to carry around that someone conveniently carried mine ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxylta on 05/04/2011

it is really cheap compared to the one I saw at a stall long time ago. Back then I didnt buy it so when I saw this here, I ordered it immediately and have no regrets. my family and friends enjoyed using it. My sister told me to buy more for her! The build is not as sturdy as the one I saw at the stall.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylililou11 on 03/31/2011

For how simple this little massager is, it actually feels really great! I gave this to my husband in his stocking for Christmas, and he loves it! He wears hats often, and when he takes it off at the end of the day, this helps take away the tension built up on his scalp. It is a little bulky. It floats ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections