DX » Community » Reviews » Blood Circulation Promote Head Scalp Neck Stress Relax Massager (Random Color)
  • 5 star 25 ( 51% )
  • 4 star 21 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byonari on 03/11/2014

This thing is amazing! It's super relaxing to massage your scalp with this, either by yourself or by a significant other. Thanks to the molded plastic at the tips of the "spikes" it doesn't scratch your scalp at all, it just feels good. Because of shipping and packaging the massager was a bit squished, but you can easily bend the "spikes&... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygafgaf on 11/22/2013

It provides a well-being status without comparision. It's very very cheap and useful. It's quite like an orgasm!!! None. I've heard that the small melt plastic balls can fall out after an intense use, but mine is still intact. Is more simply to use it in the rear part of the skull. If you'll try tu use it ahead the movement is not very smooth, but this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymakerox on 10/25/2013

It's a simple and funcional device!! It's great to massage your scalpa. Excelent to stress relieve, it's really very relaxing. Durable, cheap and pratical product. There is no cons for me at all. I was a bit concerned about your quality but there is nothing to worry. You just have to take care when you are using it. Use it slowly. Very, very cheap!!... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymtrken on 10/16/2013

Extremely cheap item compared to how much they charge for these in gadget stores. Using it feels absolutely amazing. It melts away headaches! I think some people complained about theirs scraping their scalp- I don't have this problem. The resin coated tips are smooth, they are not made in a way that allows for them to become sharp. Gets bent relatively ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byclaudiofarmausp on 09/07/2013

It's such a small and simple device!!! It's fun to massage your scalp. It will make you relax and reduce stress. It's practical and durable!!! At first, the legs are too close, you'll have too widen them a little. A little bit flimsy so you don't get a lot of resistance on your head, it would be nice if the metal spokes were more rigid so you could ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byclaudiofarmausp on 09/07/2013

Very cheap, fun to use for a few minutes but I don't see myself using it everyday. Makes a nice little gift, good to keep in your office or on your desk. Does what it's supposed to None at all!!! You just have to take care when you are using it. Use it slowly and in a calm way. I bought it because of the low price, to test it. I have to say that I feel ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycezzinhaa on 07/17/2013

great product for massage to relax and be on your colleague or yourself. the product has plasticized tips that offer no risk with cuts or scrapes. great knife to carry the product. just amazing and great quality in manufacturing. very fair price for the quality and usefulness of the product, I highly recommend the product. is great for someone to massage ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJohnPrice on 06/18/2013

Very cheap, fun to use for a few minutes but I don't see myself using it everyday. Makes a nice little gift, good to keep in your office or on your desk. Does what it's supposed to A little bit flimsy so you don't get a lot of resistance on your head, it would be nice if the metal spokes were more rigid so you could feel it massaging/scratching your ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjuanignaciorod on 06/09/2013

It is really cheap. The main thing I found great about it, is that I bought it a long time ago and the wires did not bend open as I thought they would with time. It really hepls to relax, specially if someone else massages you I guess build quality could be better...specially where the wires meet...I have the feeling that it would break anytime If you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylRafaelLopesl on 05/25/2013

It's such a small and simple device!!! It's fun to massage your scalp. It will make you relax and reduce stress. It's practical and durable!!! At first, the legs are too close, you'll have too widen them a little. None at all!!! You just have to take care when you are using it. Use it slowly and in a calm way. Just be careful not to bend the wires!!... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections