DX » Community » Reviews » Blood Circulation Promote Head Scalp Neck Massager - Random Color
Customer’s impression:
good perfect BOM muito bom great
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysugoid on 10/31/2016

Pros: On the scalp, it feels good in brief intervals. After a while it begins to hurt, so don't use it too much. Lightweight and inexpensive for a good quality massager. Cons: Not recommended for prolonged use, the individual tines are rather easy to bend. The design of the massager isn't very cute.

Impression:great,relaxing,soothing;

0 0 0

• posted by9682706 on 10/15/2016

+ субъективно помогает + довольно простая но не хлипкая конструкция

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byrestonjd on 09/29/2016

Pros: Relaxing to use, Good quality. Buy two if you want one for your pet

Impression:good,perfect;

0 0 3

• posted bylauron2jr on 09/26/2016

Pros: Very relaxing. Good material, I already have mine for 1 or 2 years. Good cost/benefit. Cons: Not at all.

Impression:perfect;

0 0 2

• posted byDrLoky on 08/28/2016

Very cheap, similar products in my country sell for about 10x the price and appear to be the same quality. I just bought it for the tingly feeling/goosebumps it gives, not for any of the claimed health benefit. My friends love them too, so might order a few more as gifts. Cons: The resin tip on a... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byStianBP on 08/16/2016

Very nice and good head massager. I love this and I will recommand this to everyone. It is no cons about this product. Do not think just Order.

Impression:good,perfect,Massager;

0 0 1

• posted byababneh on 08/01/2016

These head massagers are good quality and provide very relax feeling for the head and promote blood circulation. I use them to help grow my hair and fight hair loss as well. Overall, I would recommend them to a friend.

0 0 0

• posted by8962399 on 06/18/2016

Everyone loves to be treated with this little gadget! It's pleasant, especially on a very hot day when this is kept in the freezer and then used on someone. The only problem is that sometimes the end bits may catch hair and pluck it. If the treated person has moles on her or his scalp, this may a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymiguelovergara on 06/17/2016

PROS: * no problem with quality * pressure on head is perfect CONS: * not fully useful for my big head

0 0 0

• posted byjuliojgd on 04/21/2016

Pros: Cheap, it serves well for its purpose. Cons: Weak material, it came folded. Lasted more than 2 months to delivery in Mexico.

0 0 0

DX Everywhere