DX » Community » Reviews » Blood Circulation Promote Head Scalp Neck Stress Relax Massager (Random Color)
Customer’s impression:
good BOM muito bom Durable Lindo
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byElaineel on 09/09/2015

Love this product! Bought more so that I could give them away as gifts! They feel so great when used to massage my head. Also my dogs love it!

Impression:Fast shipping,Great size,Useful function;

0 0 0

• posted bynaftali891 on 09/07/2015

was looking for this type of product for a while and finally found one for a cheap price. the product does the job and gives a pleasant sensation though its a little shaky and feels of low quality i wouldnt apply too much pressure to it

0 0 0

• posted bykateadams1993 on 07/01/2015

Got this because i like head massages. It feels great! Really easy to use and makes your head feel all tingly when you use it, would make a good gift.

0 0 0

• posted bymaxialfonso93 on 07/01/2015

Está genial, mi novio quedó encantado con esta cosa, yo lo probé y es muy relajante!

0 0 0

• posted byaanneelize on 06/25/2015

Bom produto

0 0 0

• posted byelsavior13 on 05/24/2015

Pros: really nice massage to head Cons: not at all.

0 0 0

• posted byMallorick79 on 05/12/2015

Not as sturdy as a more professional brand version, but you get what you pay. For the price, it's reasonably well crafted and delivers a very soothing tingly sensation to the scalp. I had to bend the wires a bit to get them into a more even distribution, but not a terrible nuissance. Definitely... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymonaleau on 04/14/2015

Relax with this classic easy head. Very massager of use for everyone. For less than $ 3 and with free shipping , it proposes to completely relax and let yourself be surprised by the immediate massage effect without the need to go to the hairdresser.

massage du cuir chevelu

0 0 0

• posted bysahin1975 on 04/08/2015

a simple device, but it can provide so much unmitigated pleasure to your head

0 0 1

• posted byjorek13 on 04/01/2015

Cheap, and good if you want a relaxing massage on the head. For some people can be annoying after some time using.

0 0 0

DX Everywhere