DX » Community » Reviews » Blood Circulation Promote Head Scalp Neck Stress Relax Massager (Random Color)
Customer’s impression:
good perfect BOM muito bom Barato
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byStianBP on 08/16/2016

Very nice and good head massager. I love this and I will recommand this to everyone. It is no cons about this product. Do not think just Order.

Impression:good,perfect,Massager;

0 0 1

• posted byababneh on 08/01/2016

These head massagers are good quality and provide very relax feeling for the head and promote blood circulation. I use them to help grow my hair and fight hair loss as well. Overall, I would recommend them to a friend.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted by8962399 on 06/18/2016

Everyone loves to be treated with this little gadget! It's pleasant, especially on a very hot day when this is kept in the freezer and then used on someone. The only problem is that sometimes the end bits may catch hair and pluck it. If the treated person has moles on her or his scalp, this may a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymiguelovergara on 06/17/2016

PROS: * no problem with quality * pressure on head is perfect CONS: * not fully useful for my big head

0 0 0

• posted byjuliojgd on 04/21/2016

Pros: Cheap, it serves well for its purpose. Cons: Weak material, it came folded. Lasted more than 2 months to delivery in Mexico.

0 0 0

• posted byStianBP on 03/29/2016

Pros: Give your self a good head massager or even better if you ask your roomate or girlfriend to help you and u will feel pleasure.

Impression:good,works,cozy;

0 0 0

• posted bykoen1212 on 02/26/2016

Pros: Cheap, great in use. Con: The legs aren't aligned too well. Overall: Good buy for this kind of money. The scratchy feeling is heavenly.

0 0 0

• posted byguedun on 02/24/2016

Pros: Everythin Cons:Nothing Very good massage

Impression:good,perfect,BOM;

0 0 0

• posted byWowSuchDeal on 02/24/2016

It's a very relaxing gadget, also it seem to be able to fit nearly every type of head (shape and size) Approved

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted by9563179 on 02/10/2016

pros : cumpre para aquilo que se quer con:nada

0 0 0

DX Everywhere