DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Blue Stereo Earbuds (3.5mm Jack)
  • 5 star 20 ( 51% )
  • 4 star 15 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 5% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byYoelp100 on 06/24/2013

cheap ear phones, sit nicely in ear, cable length is sufficient. loudness level is sufficient. Earbud breaks easily - the metal mesh cover just disapeared one day. very low sound quality. 3.5mm plug start peeling off after 1 month of use. makes ratteling noise (like something is loose inside). oh yea, ugly color. baought them as spare earphones. allways ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaduropa on 06/10/2013

These headphones are basic, they give good sound and work perfectly, just ase you would want them. The price is low, the quality is good. the cable is standaard and you have to be alert that the cables don't tangle up and make it difficult for you to start using them. use a cable that doesn;t tangle up that quickly. These old-style ear buds work good,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystardusk96 on 11/30/2011

Looks good, something else as the rest of the world has, they stand out. soundquality is actually quite good, they come in a adequate packaging for earbuds, they also came with some extra foames, and because you could lose those things sometimes it is a good thing. The buildquality isn't that good, the cable feels and looks a bit weak. Also the foames ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshlomiETI on 11/29/2011

At first glance, they look great, good shiny color. Wire long enough, and lets put the cell phone / MP3 player / or any other device, in a pants pocket or bag during use. Comes with two pairs of soft fabric cover. Does the job it's supposed to do with good value for the money. The part which should be in the ear is too big in my opinion, Its causes ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byulkas on 08/07/2011

pros: - typical product within its price category - comes with several pairs of the black covers - works without any problems cons: - the build quality equals the price - the black covers takes some times and skill to put them on - the black covers do always stay in my ear, i hate it - the white strip part does not hold constantly, but that is no cons ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byprobability on 12/07/2010

They're really cheap, and of good quality. They look nice, so I recommend this especially for girls. The blue looks likes the blue from the pictures, so its not a misleading picture. The sound is nice, and you get 4 covers for the earphones (on the picture it's only 2). It's good packaged, so it's difficult to be broken by post. The cable is rather ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythomasnguyen on 11/03/2010

The sound is "OK". It's great if you're planning to go somewhere where you don't mind hearing crisp sound. Very cheap, so it's easy to replace if one does break! It comes with an extra set of foam for the buds which is great. The sound isn't as crispy as you'd expect standard earphones should be now. The foam slips off easily, but it's great ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySmexyWriter on 09/28/2010

I've just got these Mp3 format blue earphones. There was everything alright, the amount and the lenght. After I opened the package I heard some sound like something move freely in the earphones - I guess its the bass. Any way this is a very beautiful blue color and very comfortable earphones. When i tried them on fact that was unusual for me sound, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byraistlinM on 09/02/2010

The feel of the cable is really great, do not know what it this made of but is very similar to that of the iPods. Very durable, I usally give earphones a hard time and htese are still alive. Very recommendable, buy them for your kids The sound quality is not great, but anyway, for 2,something$..... is great!!! I would recommend this item to anyone If ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJamerson13177 on 05/23/2010

This might sound crazy but the cord that connects the earphones to your device is pretty dang amazing. it must be a new type of plastic hybrid. very velvety, and not too sticky (dust magnet wise) Well.... where do i begin: I was expecting metallic earphones, was that not in the description? The build of the earphones were really sub par (except for ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections