DX » Community » Reviews » In-Ear Stereo Earbuds (3.5mm Metallic Orange)
  • 5 star 465 ( 59% )
  • 4 star 236 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 53 ( 7% )
  • 2 star 16 ( 2% )
  • 1 star 13 ( 2% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybilly39 on 07/08/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great sound; have a nice fresh and clean look; are very comfortable to wear; come with replacement earbuds Cons:You'd be lucky if they last over year. Like most earphone with a non mesh or weaved cord, the durability isn't the best. OtherThoughts:One of the best soundin... Read more

0 0
  • posted byguyah on 05/16/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Relatively good price, relatively durable, fit well in the ear, looks good. Cons:Sound quality is very bad. OtherThoughts:This one used to be my preferred earphones from DX some years ago. I ordered 5 overall, but I can't use it anymore. It's possible that the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydiegohsm on 05/08/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great product and price, length ideal for any type of use and electronic bass and treble unit cable work correctly, possess sound insulation and fits perfectly in your ear, I am very satisfied with the product, and even comes with spare parts. Cons:By the time... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySondre1 on 03/06/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good quality compared to other cheap earphones! The sound is not to bad, at least not at low sound. Long wire witch is nice. And fits good in my ear Cons:They to sound bad at higer sounds. You can get unlucky and get a bad quality one that will break fast so order... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLgarrido on 02/15/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a piece o junk! The sound is terrible! Buy a AWEI ES-Q3 In-Ear Earphone for Iphone/MP3 (3.5mm Jack/140CM-Cable) instead, is week but the sound is way better! Cons:It makes a noise! And the sound is terrible, really! I can't use it! The sound is one of the worst... Read more

1 1
  • posted bytigeritis on 02/15/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* Only pros that I could imagine to say would be that the cord was in a good length, the end pin was normal quality and that the shipping was fast. Cons:* Almost everything was a big, fat con. * Sound quality was really bad, maybe I just got a defective model but this o... Read more

ngdxsnd shbeth barsfbs
    1 0
  • posted byallewell on 01/19/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:"OK" price. Build quality is good. Earphone has one longer, and one shorter, so you loop one cable behind your neck and leave the cable to your device run on the left side of your body Cons:Very bad audio quality. This SKU is very "tinny" aud... Read more

1 0
  • posted byshlomo120 on 12/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very cheap! Comes exactly the right length - not too long and not too short. Comes with extra adapters Silkon ears. White color with silvery finish and orange. Excellent audio quality for Money Guaranteed headphones. Suitable for all Cell Phones - iPhone, Android, Nokia... Read more

0 1
  • posted bydeimen on 11/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:+ I love these headphones .. bought two pairs of headphones, because the first time did not buy these headphones.. These headphones sound good enough Build quality is very good headphones.. a very small price and good quality It helps make your choice and free shipping.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfirelord42 on 10/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The price is good. Feels good. Feels comfortable. Nice cord length. Cons:Just did not like the sound. Would be fine if I needed to listen to a speech or something, but I just could not handle it when there are just better headphones available for a dollar or so more. Othe... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections