DX » Community » Reviews » In-Ear Stereo Earbuds (3.5mm Metallic Orange)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybilly39 on 07/08/2014

Great sound; have a nice fresh and clean look; are very comfortable to wear; come with replacement earbuds You'd be lucky if they last over year. Like most earphone with a non mesh or weaved cord, the durability isn't the best. One of the best sounding earphones I've ever had. Ordered this multiple times.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byguyah on 05/16/2014

Relatively good price, relatively durable, fit well in the ear, looks good. Sound quality is very bad. This one used to be my preferred earphones from DX some years ago. I ordered 5 overall, but I can't use it anymore. It's possible that the sound quality was better in the earlier models. Comparing it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydiegohsm on 05/08/2014

Great product and price, length ideal for any type of use and electronic bass and treble unit cable work correctly, possess sound insulation and fits perfectly in your ear, I am very satisfied with the product, and even comes with spare parts. By the time I could not identify anything to jeopardize my ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysamuol on 03/12/2014

Everything as expected. Very fast shipment! Cheap. Very nice colors. Complete with 2 spare pairs of rubbers as in the picture. None so far. The eardubs are rather big but comfortable nevertheless. Cable is not long (about 1 m) but works fine for me. Italian language review: Consigliato anche dall'italia.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySondre1 on 03/06/2014

Very good quality compared to other cheap earphones! The sound is not to bad, at least not at low sound. Long wire witch is nice. And fits good in my ear They to sound bad at higer sounds. You can get unlucky and get a bad quality one that will break fast so order a couple. Good for excersising. And ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysolidtudor on 02/19/2014

Very comfortable and good quiality for the price. Fits perfectly in my ears and does not hurt even thou you use it for hours and hours. It is very easy to use and even if the price is cheep there is a feeling of good quality on these earphones.Very comfortable and good quiality for the price. Fits perfectly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLgarrido on 02/15/2014

This is a piece o junk! The sound is terrible! Buy a AWEI ES-Q3 In-Ear Earphone for Iphone/MP3 (3.5mm Jack/140CM-Cable) instead, is week but the sound is way better! It makes a noise! And the sound is terrible, really! I can't use it! The sound is one of the worst of all the earphones I have had ever ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted bytigeritis on 02/15/2014

* Only pros that I could imagine to say would be that the cord was in a good length, the end pin was normal quality and that the shipping was fast. * Almost everything was a big, fat con. * Sound quality was really bad, maybe I just got a defective model but this one sounded like a bee screaming for ... Read more

ngdxsnd shbeth barsfbs

0 0 1

• posted byallewell on 01/19/2014

"OK" price. Build quality is good. Earphone has one longer, and one shorter, so you loop one cable behind your neck and leave the cable to your device run on the left side of your body Very bad audio quality. This SKU is very "tinny" audio, and bass is non-existent. I also bought ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byshlomo120 on 12/19/2013

Very cheap! Comes exactly the right length - not too long and not too short. Comes with extra adapters Silkon ears. White color with silvery finish and orange. Excellent audio quality for Money Guaranteed headphones. Suitable for all Cell Phones - iPhone, Android, Nokia, PC, and more. Very worth buying!... Read more

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections