DX » Community » Reviews » In-Ear Stereo Earbuds (3.5mm Metallic Orange)
Customer’s impression:
Boa qualidade Looks nice Worth buying the best cascos som potente
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byesq055 on 01/21/2015

I bought this alongside sku.33239 - I think sku.33239 had much better fit and sound quality. These ones look nice but I'd go for the cheaper sku.33239.

Impression:Looks nice;

0 0 0

• posted bymarsbars on 01/12/2015

Hubby requested that I buy another 2 pairs for him after the first ones broke after 1 year of use. Price is good and comfortable in his ears. Too bad shipping took so long...2 months.

Impression:Worth buying;

0 0 0

• posted byyanikoder6 on 12/22/2014

pros: se escucha bien, son muy baratos (antes lo eran mas, no se que les ha dado) cons: un poco delicados en cuanto a la parte electronica, se puede romper con facilidad si no lo tratas como tu primera novia a la que quitaste la virginidad en la casa de sus padres cuando se fueron de vacaciones... Read more

Impression:the best cascos;

0 0 0

• posted byporrenato on 12/02/2014

pequenos fones que dão uma potência muito boa, por serem isolados com silicone, e construídos em material bem resistente.

Impression:Boa qualidade,som potente;

0 0 0

• posted byMints on 11/01/2014

Pretty much what you can expect for the price. Shipment was fast. Everyhing ok.

Impression:Worth buying;

0 0 0

• posted bybilly39 on 07/08/2014

Great sound; have a nice fresh and clean look; are very comfortable to wear; come with replacement earbuds You'd be lucky if they last over year. Like most earphone with a non mesh or weaved cord, the durability isn't the best. One of the best sounding earphones I've ever had. Ordered this times.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byguyah on 05/16/2014

Relatively good price, relatively durable, fit well in the ear, looks good. Sound quality is very bad. This one used to be my preferred earphones from DX some years ago. I ordered 5 overall, but I can't use it anymore. It's possible that the sound quality was better in the earlier models. it to a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydiegohsm on 05/08/2014

Great product and price, length ideal for any type of use and electronic bass and treble unit cable work correctly, possess sound insulation and fits perfectly in your ear, I am very satisfied with the product, and even comes with spare parts. By the time I could not identify anything to my or of... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysamuol on 03/12/2014

Everything as expected. Very fast shipment! Cheap. Very nice colors. Complete with 2 spare pairs of rubbers as in the picture. None so far. The eardubs are rather big but comfortable nevertheless. Cable is not long (about 1 m) but works fine for me. Italian language review: Consigliato anche Mi e... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySondre1 on 03/06/2014

Very good quality compared to other cheap earphones! The sound is not to bad, at least not at low sound. Long wire witch is nice. And fits good in my ear They to sound bad at higer sounds. You can get unlucky and get a bad quality one that will break fast so order a couple. Good for excersising.... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections