DX » Community » Reviews » Compact Blade Sharpener Cutlery Tool for Knife/Scissor + More
  • 5 star 7 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDarkland on 09/15/2012

It appears to be the Samurai sharpener, as seen on Billy Mays shows. It really sharpens knives quickly, but you cannot set the edge. It came without any instructions. So I had to look up the Billy Mays presentation on Youtube to see how I have to use it. After that, it was really simple. It should have a (small) instruction manual in the package (actually ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybosi75 on 06/04/2012

I like it for the reasons below: - Quickly and easily sharpens knives and scissors - Features two sharpeners, you use the V-slots at the tip of the device to sharpen regular knives and cleavers - On the other end is a retractable sharpener that works on serrated knives, scissors and shears - Suit for using in the kitchen, garage, and garden, for crafts,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykrysja on 01/20/2012

Very easy to use it. Suitable for almost all types of blades: knives, axes, scissors, etc. Compact and lightweight. ?on't need electricity. Build quality is average, I would like better. Although for its price is quite normal. Sharpening stone is much more difficult to use than here. Using this tool, sharpen kitchen knife can easily a woman. No need ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymongman on 09/11/2011

Good price. Very easy to use and quick knife sharpener. I few swipes of the blade through the sharpener really brings dull blades back to life. It really makes the blades razor sharp. Build quality in a few areas isn't too impressive and I have to say that I do wonder if the adjustment screw for the blade sharpener will handle more than the occasional ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykochy007 on 07/18/2011

Woot Woot did it sharpen my hunting knives or what???? Really easy to use Worked on the kitchen knives as well Works as stated on the serrated knives. Wow I was really impressed. Shaves a bit off the blade, so I can only assume over time you're blade will be ummmm a tooth pick Bit of a plastic feel, LoL cause it's made of plastic I guess This will be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGoogleplex on 07/07/2011

Cheap. Tungsten carbide sharpens fairly fast. Alternative scissors sharpener. Tungsten carbide is a ceramic and because of the squarish edge, may tend to chip off little bits. Removes a lot of metal when used on soft stainless steel knives. Doesn't sharpen a knife as well as I hoped. High risk of damaging knife edge if not used properly. Looks like ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLaydabon on 02/21/2011

Excellent sharpener! - very simple - very useful - you don't need electricity - you can't harm yourself - can be used even by a women - little funny - very cheap (about 5 times cheaper than in my city) Build quality is not perfect, you can say "made in China" after the first look and touch, but it seems that this sharpener can be used for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynahiko on 01/12/2011

-It is VERY easy to use. -You can't fail using it, you will always get your tools sharp -It is SO difficult to harm yourself using it -It will last VERY long in your kitchen -It says it sharps not only flat blades, like knifes, but also scissors, saw knifes, or anything that cuts, however I have not tried those irregular blades, or scissors, so I cannot ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySis007 on 01/06/2011

Very easy to use. You are like in pro lige of sharpening knife and scissors. Solid build quallity. Very good especially for knives, becouse you just drag through the gap. I think there is none. Scissors needs a bit more afford to sharpen, becouse the material is harder and you need to find a right edge, to do any sharpening. A lot cheaper than they ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byItalianBoy on 10/10/2010

This sharpener is great! For such a low price, it does its job really well, and is very easy to use. It is not harmful at all, since you don't have to hold both the knife and the sharpener: just put the sharpener on the border of a flat surface (i.e. a table) and move the knife up and down on the carbide teeth. I used it on both my folding knives (one ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections