DX » Community » Reviews » Cosplay SUPER MARIO BROS. Mesh Cap with Plastic Snap Adjuster - Mario
Customer’s impression:
Beautiful cheap cosplay great cheap
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byOlovarno on 12/15/2014

Pros: It's very cheap and perfect to children and adults. I bought two caps - for me and my son - and it fit very well. Cons: I can't imagine anything at this moment. Conclusion: If your son likes Mario, buy it. If your son doesn't know Mario, buy it. If your son doesn't like Mario, take him to a psychiatrist.... Read more

Impression:Beautiful,great cheap,cheap cosplay;

0 0 0

• posted bylRafaelLopesl on 07/24/2013

- Good quality; - Very well done; - It is all froth and easy to clean; - Thick fabrics; - Well suture; - Excellent colour; - The size is great, fits in every person; - very funny and draws attention; - It's a Mario hat! On photo of the cap is specified inwardly logotype Super Mario. Regrettably indeed,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVell2012 on 01/28/2013

The Cost of goods. Not review on its small cost cap is made much not bad. Thick fabrics, goodness. Well suture. Suitable. Since, there is regulator of the volume, will approach on any head. Excellent saturated colour. On photo of the cap is specified inwardly logotype Super Mario. Regrettably indeed,... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byposner on 01/16/2013

The quality is way better than I had imagined. It looks very good. The Mario's logotipo is like the original. Perfect for the Super Mario fans. The price is incredible low for this type of cap. I'm thinking in buy others now, to give as a gift, now that I see how good they are. It cames a little "... Read more

Using Mario's Cap :) Mario's Cap :D

0 0 3

• posted byajbasalo on 11/30/2012

Fun and cool looking cap. It looks great on anybody and the materials are surprisingly not very bad. It is not an everyday using cap. It feels kind of cheap. The adjustment strap also feels cheap, as if it was going to break soon, hope it does not happen. Who would not want a cap like this? You turn ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMerlijnK on 10/20/2012

The cap has a nice red colour, the cap itself is not to sturdy. The mesh cap did not irritate my head and did not itch much, while other cheap caps can. The adjuster is as the title says. The strap to adjust the size is not the quality you would like to see, it is just the plastic that will do the trick.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeeddaann on 03/21/2011

this is very cool product and i highly recommend to buy it. i bought it last week and i very enjoy from it. i walked with this hat in the street and many people ask about the hat also the hat is built in high quality from good materials and its not only a gimmicky item its a really good hat. i was at ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMarcutyo on 12/10/2010

ENGLISH - It's a Mario cap, where can you find it? - The material used to make it is pretty good, really soft - Inside the cap there's a "NEW SUPER MARIO BROS." logo - Mario "M" logo is sewed up perfectly ITALIANO - È un cappello di Mario, dove lo puoi trovare? - Il materiale con cui è stato realizzato ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections