DX » Community » Reviews » Cosplay Super Mario BROS. Mesh Cap with Plastic Snap Adjuster - Luigi
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylRafaelLopesl on 07/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Good quality; - Very well done; - It is all froth and easy to clean; - Thick fabrics; - Well suture; - Excellent colour; - The size is great, fits in every person; - very funny and draws attention; - It's a Luigi hat! Cons:On photo of the cap is specified in... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymcveinot on 04/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a Luigi hat! Not something you can find anywhere. My daughter is a huge fan so this was a must have. Good price, very well made, an excellent product in general. Cons:None that I have found in the two years we have owned it. If I had to name one, it would... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVell2012 on 01/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The Cost of goods. Not review on its small cost cap is made much not bad. Thick fabrics, goodness. Well suture. Suitable. Since, there is regulator of the volume, will approach on any head. Excellent saturated colour. Cons:On photo of the cap is specified inwardly logot... Read more

0 0
  • posted byguiriboli on 07/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's nice to have fun with friends, a cap is different and draws attention wherever he goes. Good quality, very well done, is all froth and easy to clean. The size is great, fits in every person. Cons:Not to be used anywhere, is not less beautiful and very stylish in pl... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections