Wish
DX » Community » Reviews » Metallic 3.5mm In-Ear Stereo Earbuds Earphones - Orange
Customer’s impression:
perfect bad Excelente Good quality Poor quality
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byallewell on 01/19/2014

"OK" price. Build quality is good. Earphone has one longer, and one shorter, so you loop one cable behind your neck and leave the cable to your device run on the left side of your body Very bad audio quality. This SKU is very "tinny" audio, and bass is non-existent. I also and... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byshlomo120 on 12/19/2013

Very cheap! Comes exactly the right length - not too long and not too short. Comes with extra adapters Silkon ears. White color with silvery finish and orange. Excellent audio quality for Money Guaranteed headphones. Suitable for all Cell Phones - iPhone, Android, Nokia, PC, and more. Very worth... Read more

0 1

ViewMore Hide

• posted bytsangk on 12/09/2013

* Cheap, very affordable * Great as spare headphones to have around * Comes with different coloured tips with different sizes * Sealed packaging makes them presentable as presents * Aesthetically pleasing, orange highlights are nice * Build quality is nice * Sounds are average, reflective of the... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byblurking on 11/26/2013

The earphones were received in good packaging. For the price paid, the sound is good and they have different color for user to customize the rubber portion of the ear phones. Generally fine, no con to speak much of. Although the sound quality may not be top notch, it is of acceptable quality. is... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bydeimen on 11/21/2013

+ I love these headphones .. bought two pairs of headphones, because the first time did not buy these headphones.. These headphones sound good enough Build quality is very good headphones.. a very small price and good quality It helps make your choice and free shipping..Thanks to this site for to... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byfirelord42 on 10/18/2013

The price is good. Feels good. Feels comfortable. Nice cord length. Just did not like the sound. Would be fine if I needed to listen to a speech or something, but I just could not handle it when there are just better headphones available for a dollar or so more. Honestly, I got this and some from... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byJotaha on 10/18/2013

Really cheap. Good and sturdy cable. Really resistant. Quality of the sound is actually ok. A little heavy. The cable can be a little uncomfortable sometimes, as it's actually quite hard, but I would honestly say this is a good thing, as it makes it really resistant and takes a lot of time and to... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byrobsonhnc on 10/14/2013

It is a good in ear headphone. The good thing, is of course, the price. Another good thing about this in head headphone is that is metallic, and look like strong. In fact, is strong enough...i own this for more than a month and still can use everyday. The others ones that i bought broke a few The... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byZanga2 on 09/30/2013

- Never expected a good quality sound from one of such cheap headphones sets. I have bought them as a cheap replacement when commuting. - They do not have noodle style cable, which is annoying and tangle very easy. - I could not find any beside the fact that they don't have a volume key, but also... Read more

packed up 2 packed up 1

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bykammott on 09/27/2013

If you are looking for cheap headphones and not fussy with sound quality these are the most suitable for you. It is a durable product that I've used for months and serve as the first day. They fit perfectly in your ear with rubber stopper and the cable length is correct. I have tried with various... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere