Wish
DX » Community » Reviews » Metallic 3.5mm In-Ear Stereo Earbuds Earphones - Orange
Customer’s impression:
perfect bad Excelente Good quality Poor quality
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byanlawyer on 10/17/2015

Impression:bad;

received broken

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byLgarrido on 02/15/2014

This is a piece o junk! The sound is terrible! Buy a AWEI ES-Q3 In-Ear Earphone for Iphone/MP3 (3.5mm Jack/140CM-Cable) instead, is week but the sound is way better! It makes a noise! And the sound is terrible, really! I can't use it! The sound is one of the worst of all the earphones I have had... Read more

1 1

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymarioleo on 12/08/2011

-Looks nice -good adapting ears. -very portable. -Very bad quality -Bad material constructing. -Picture looks different than what really is. -No low end. -High and of horrible quality. -responds much more low mids than other frequencies. Looks like it's a very bad material electric on it. The is... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bydiesinho on 12/03/2011

- They look good, so thumbs up for design. - (Price, until I heard how terrible they are) The worst sound I have ever heard in a headset. There is hardly any treble, and the bass is weak. Middle tones sounds ok. Those who have rated this 5 star must be deaf.. They cost almost nothing, an is worth... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byfernando823 on 10/24/2011

-Cool design -Horrible sound quality -Doesn't fit well in the ear (penalty also in ease of use) Since it was a well sold product I thought they could be an interesting product, but the sound, which is undoubtedly the most important part, is AWFUL. I am used to a pair of cheap Sony and when i to I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byudigur on 10/13/2011

- the cable is good length, not too short or long. - comfortable in the ears. - cheap - 2 couples or replacement earbuds (different colors...) the sound is crappy. no bass at all, very little highs. sounds low-midish, all I can put my finger on is the 250hz boxy range. as a soundman I can't enjoy... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byIceArdor on 01/03/2011

Super cheap. That's about it. Free shipping Gold-plated connector - After 6 months of use, the wire is still too stiff to lay flat. - Because the wire is too stiff, one earbud falls out when the other is put in. - All three sizes of silicone seals are painful. - There is no bass production in and... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byyb247 on 01/02/2011

The price. That is all. But actually, to be such crappy earphones, it isn't even worth the price. This must be the worst earphones I have ever owned in my entire life. And trust me, I have used a lot of earphones, expensive ones and even really cheap ones. The sound is awful, just awful. And the... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byv14d4m1r on 01/01/2011

None. I wouldn't use these if I was paid to. I don't consider myself an audiophile, nor do I have particularly sensitive ears, but I know for a fact that these are some terrible earphones. They sound garbled. I tried burning them in overnight, but by the time I woke up and checked up on them, up... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymuhandis on 11/25/2010

Absolutely none. These used to be excellent, but now they're just useless junk. These things are useless with their 10 cm wire length. One of the headphone wires is of normal length while the other is only about 10 cm, making them both useless and ugly. On top of that, the sound quality is I two... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere