Wish
DX » Community » Reviews » Metallic 3.5mm In-Ear Stereo Earbuds Earphones - Orange
Customer’s impression:
perfect bad Excelente Good quality Poor quality
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvegatripy on 10/26/2015

Impression:Poor quality;

Pros: cheap Cons: Very bad construction quality. Bought two, one broke after 5 weeks. The other last 4 months with regular use. The earbud falls off very easily. Sound quality very poor.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bycoyote33 on 09/14/2015

Impression:disturbs the ears;

Cheap but not comfortable to use. Disturbs the ears

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byReneRomero29 on 06/26/2015

Impression:m;

solo me funcionaron 20 dias... ya no sirven

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byGrisotto on 04/27/2015

Impression:estraga rapido;

Em 2 semanas, um dos lados começou a chiar e depois parou de funcionar. Isso foi muito ruim, não valeu a pena comprar este fone.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bytigeritis on 02/15/2014

* Only pros that I could imagine to say would be that the cord was in a good length, the end pin was normal quality and that the shipping was fast. * Almost everything was a big, fat con. * Sound quality was really bad, maybe I just got a defective model but this one sounded like a bee screaming... Read more

ngdxsnd shbeth barsfbs

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bySpamdrewx on 10/14/2011

~Look awesome ~Base of buds made of metal ~Strong cord ~Orange (good color) ~ Terrible speaker quality (the bass echoes, barley any treble, and just not the right sound) ~ Connector a tight fit The two cords (after they split off to go to the different ears) are different lengths. This wasn't a a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymarcusroberto on 09/04/2011

• Really good price. It's perfect to be used as a backup plan. If your first choice earbud fail. • Is a good looking product. If you look closelly, you'll see that's in fact cheap, but only if you search for it. • The sound quality. As MANY has already told here, is really bad. Really, really • I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byNoxie on 07/15/2011

* They are cheap * The two length cords are super annoying * The quality is pretty low even for the price * The plastic pads are just horrendous. They feel like they could hurt your ears just by wearing them * The isolation most in-ears provide is almost completely gone If you desperately need in... Read more

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byDann0s on 07/01/2011

After a couple of months i decided to make a review of this earbuddies =_) First of all i would like to say that it is cheap and a good alternative for if your skullcandy or something gets broken. I have driven of it with my bicycle and it is still intact. So the build quality of this In-Ear are... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bypersonne on 02/06/2011

The build quality seemed to be ok. They are quite ugly. More importantly, the sound is not good. I only had them for about a week, but I was not very sorry about loosing them. They didn't fit me as good as 03272. I bought them basically for training, so my expectations were not high. But the was... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere