Wish
DX » Community » Reviews » Metallic 3.5mm In-Ear Stereo Earbuds Earphones - Orange
Customer’s impression:
perfect bad Excelente Good quality Poor quality
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMperor on 10/10/2017

Impression:Decent,Affordable;

Pros: Very affordable. Build quality is decent for the price. Elegant, clean colors. Sound quality is ok. Cons: High and low notes don't come out very clearly on this. The sound is pretty flat, but it does its job if you're looking for something average.

20 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymarcelo123 on 06/28/2016

Impression:not better than other ear phones;

Pros : good material Cons : short cable. Sound: not as good as other earphones. Too many bass. OBS : cables diferent sizes for each ear.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bygustavo201293 on 07/18/2018

Impression:Boa qualidade;

It's an OK product. The quality is not great but still useful, for few weeks.

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bybenavidezj92 on 02/27/2015

Impression:Boa qualidade,Looks nice;

Pros: Buen precio y es un producto estéticamente atractivo. Cons: Mala calidad de audio. No recomendable para usuarios exigentes. Mala calidad y durabilidad.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byesq055 on 01/21/2015

Impression:Looks nice;

I bought this alongside sku.33239 - I think sku.33239 had much better fit and sound quality. These ones look nice but I'd go for the cheaper sku.33239.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byguyah on 05/16/2014

Relatively good price, relatively durable, fit well in the ear, looks good. Sound quality is very bad. This one used to be my preferred earphones from DX some years ago. I ordered 5 overall, but I can't use it anymore. It's possible that the sound quality was better in the earlier models. it to a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byallewell on 01/19/2014

"OK" price. Build quality is good. Earphone has one longer, and one shorter, so you loop one cable behind your neck and leave the cable to your device run on the left side of your body Very bad audio quality. This SKU is very "tinny" audio, and bass is non-existent. I also and... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byfirelord42 on 10/18/2013

The price is good. Feels good. Feels comfortable. Nice cord length. Just did not like the sound. Would be fine if I needed to listen to a speech or something, but I just could not handle it when there are just better headphones available for a dollar or so more. Honestly, I got this and some from... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byGuidzz on 07/18/2013

This is a very cheap set of earphones and they do work as expected considering the price. It works in general uses. I did not like these earphones and would rather spend a little more next time and get better earphones as I am very critical when it comes to my earphone's sound. In my opinion it's... Read more

In-ear Earphones

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byantgel77 on 07/06/2013

Very cheap. Even though they are very cheap, poor quality. One side was louder than the other, the driver is supposed to be covered by paper, on one side it was broken, plus the white silicone tips fall off with little prompting. Awful muffled sound quality with overpowering, unclear bass and as... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere