DX » Community » Reviews » Invisible Silicone Nipple Pads (Pair)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byerisa1973 on 04/07/2013

Easy to use. Same quality as a product already purchased elsewhere but at a more affordable price really. no cons, perfect product for me, up to my expectations This product is reusable ... wash with lukewarm water, put a drop or two of soap, rub gently with fingertips, rinse and dry in ambient air. ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byEithne on 08/31/2012

Just do its job. Cover nipples, make you feel confident. Size is good for me. Easy to wash. Really useful with tops, tanks and dresses. No one will know. Feel comfortable. And cheap. Not enough sticky. Sometimes shift because of sweat, so i could not forget about wearing them. Maybe size can be too small ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bysilverkitty2012 on 08/30/2012

It doesnt look out of shape, meaning you can wear it with your bra or even without a bra. It is comfortable to wear and very light weight. What made me love them enough to review them is that the shape covers the nipple so naturally. It's not bulky like some more expensive ones ive bought in other places ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bySassySauce on 12/09/2010

Helps cover embarrassing "perkiness". Great for evening gowns, etc. Great for summer wear and cold winters.. A little too thick in the middle.... Adhesive back is a little to sticky. Hard to peel off. A bit difficult to clean. But once you put it on, you forget its even there... color is very natural ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections