Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalbino747 on 04/22/2012

If you live where there is no snow, this product will provide a pleasant effect on your Christmas tree. Besides Christmas, this product can be used to relax. It's great squeezing, this fake snow. It has a considerably durability compared to the price being paid. The size of the can is not proportional to the amount of product. Inside the tin you will ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bydeslimjim on 12/27/2011

English Very nice product. It is made with some type of plastic that adding water is 100x the original size and mimics ice. The good that he melts and so hard Christmas until the New Year. I bought one to test and made a snowman (see photos posted) I really enjoyed, and next year I will buy a lot to make a snowman in full size. Portugues Produto muito ... Read more

3 0
  • posted bytruskaVa on 01/14/2011

You shoud've seen the look on my little sisters face :) it really looks like snow (didn't taste it though) it's great as gift for kids very nice can packaging little shovel is just best :) let me think... hmm... none and it's not cold (for some it should be in pros) remember kids - don't eat that yellow snow! nor this man-made snow but you can play ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGraemeJ on 09/27/2010

This is a neat product, it's super fun and expands very quickly and actually does feel like snow. I plan on messing up a co workers desk with this on Christmas. Get myself in the spirit. The tin is crap. It's actually got two sides to it and it looks upside down, but opens from both ends. Definitely a garbled mixed up, so I can't really give this as ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections