DX » Community » Reviews » Tobacco Tar Oil for Electronic Cigarette - Red Bull Flavor (10ml)
  • 5 star 15 ( 56% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 5 ( 19% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfaemoreno on 05/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I really liked the way this tar oil smeels. eu realmente gostei da forma como esse produto cheira a red bull. realmente identico Cons:The taste is not as good as it smeels. Actually, when I put into my ego-k the flavor n my mouth does not look like red bull O... Read more

0 0
  • posted byejm002 on 05/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-The oil actually does taste like Redbull -Has a sweet taste to it Cons:-Can't think of a con OtherThoughts:This tobacco tar oil does tastes like Redbull. I bought this to try with an electronic cigarette I bought. It's pretty easy to use. Just use a drop or so in the car... Read more

0 0
  • posted byconsortium32 on 05/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The packaging is okay, the bottle is not child-proof but you shouldn't have children messing with your e-juice anyway so it doesn't really matter. It tastes pretty close to a real Red Bull beverage: nice flavor, kind of sweet and refreshing. Good vapor product... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTiisyv on 04/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:There are no pro's. Cons:I have no Idea how Red Bull tastes in Asia, but this taste is FAR from the taste I know as Red Bull, Red Cow, Energy Kick or Energy Bull... All I am left with, is the unclean nicotine taste i have tasted before, in Asian tar oils OtherThoughts:I a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bys3kc0an on 04/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great taste nice flavor like a red bull why more pay others dx is well priced that and i loved.. -taste -no bad smell -nice bottle Cons:-low nicotine or not too much for me.. -taste like red bull but it hurt little bitt throat -no bad smell OtherThoughts:Buy it... Read more

1 0
  • posted byniele on 04/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice flavour.. Thick consistency, but not 'too' thick.. The bottle is good, low amount of spilling, seals well.. The price ~! So cheap ~! Hits throat nicely.. Works well in my ego-t. ^__^ Oh and nice aroma, I don't notice it but sometimes people around me do. Cons:If you... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWeedalicious on 02/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Tastes like Red Bull. The sweetness of the flavor was very intense, almost candy like given how big of a drag you take. This flavor redeemed the others that I've received from DX, I was almost going to give up on ordering more oils. Cons:The flavor may be a bi... Read more

1 0
  • posted byatlesus on 01/27/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I tried this Oil cause i really appreciate to drink a Redbull, and the impressive, It really make me remember a red bull drink haha!! Eu comprei esse e liquid pq eu gosto de redbull e por incrivel q pareça o gosto se assemelha muito com o da bebida!!! Cons:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byakrhoogvliet92 on 01/17/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I'm new to e cig and e juice but I like it. The oil actually does smells like energy drink. Ofcourse is doesn't taste like Red bull, but it does tast good. Cons:I thought the bottle would be bigger. The price is a bit on the higher side. Sometimes it a bit hard... Read more

bottle 1 `Bottle 2 Bottle opened
    0 0
  • posted byibo4577 on 01/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great tangy taste. Not too heavy feeling. Doesn't make me cough. Good amount of vapor Cons:It has no indications of ingredients on the bottle or box.(so we don't really know what is in the bottle .) -The bottle nozzle... OtherThoughts:Smells good! Not exactly like red b... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections