DX » Community » Reviews » Tobacco Tar Oil for Electronic Cigarette - Red Bull Flavor (10ml)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfaemoreno on 05/24/2013

I really liked the way this tar oil smeels. eu realmente gostei da forma como esse produto cheira a red bull. realmente identico The taste is not as good as it smeels. Actually, when I put into my ego-k the flavor n my mouth does not look like red bull O sabor não é tão bom quando o cheiro.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byejm002 on 05/21/2013

-The oil actually does taste like Redbull -Has a sweet taste to it -Can't think of a con This tobacco tar oil does tastes like Redbull. I bought this to try with an electronic cigarette I bought. It's pretty easy to use. Just use a drop or so in the cartridge or whatever and just stick it in the e-cigarette ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byconsortium32 on 05/17/2013

The packaging is okay, the bottle is not child-proof but you shouldn't have children messing with your e-juice anyway so it doesn't really matter. It tastes pretty close to a real Red Bull beverage: nice flavor, kind of sweet and refreshing. Good vapor production. The pricing is a bit higher than other ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTiisyv on 04/20/2013

There are no pro's. I have no Idea how Red Bull tastes in Asia, but this taste is FAR from the taste I know as Red Bull, Red Cow, Energy Kick or Energy Bull... All I am left with, is the unclean nicotine taste i have tasted before, in Asian tar oils I am otherwise very satisfied with products comming ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bys3kc0an on 04/15/2013

Great taste nice flavor like a red bull why more pay others dx is well priced that and i loved.. -taste -no bad smell -nice bottle -low nicotine or not too much for me.. -taste like red bull but it hurt little bitt throat -no bad smell Buy it - it's tastes great, works great, and is quite acceptable ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byniele on 04/02/2013

Nice flavour.. Thick consistency, but not 'too' thick.. The bottle is good, low amount of spilling, seals well.. The price ~! So cheap ~! Hits throat nicely.. Works well in my ego-t. ^__^ Oh and nice aroma, I don't notice it but sometimes people around me do. If you don't like PG I guess that is a con,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWeedalicious on 02/21/2013

Tastes like Red Bull. The sweetness of the flavor was very intense, almost candy like given how big of a drag you take. This flavor redeemed the others that I've received from DX, I was almost going to give up on ordering more oils. The flavor may be a bit overwhelming for some. Definitely would drown ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byatlesus on 01/27/2013

I tried this Oil cause i really appreciate to drink a Redbull, and the impressive, It really make me remember a red bull drink haha!! Eu comprei esse e liquid pq eu gosto de redbull e por incrivel q pareça o gosto se assemelha muito com o da bebida!!! The price is a bit high but it still ok cause ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byakrhoogvliet92 on 01/17/2013

I'm new to e cig and e juice but I like it. The oil actually does smells like energy drink. Ofcourse is doesn't taste like Red bull, but it does tast good. I thought the bottle would be bigger. The price is a bit on the higher side. Sometimes it a bit hard to drip accurate onto your atomizer, so you ... Read more

`Bottle 2 Bottle opened bottle 1

0 0 0

• posted byibo4577 on 01/14/2013

Great tangy taste. Not too heavy feeling. Doesn't make me cough. Good amount of vapor It has no indications of ingredients on the bottle or box.(so we don't really know what is in the bottle .) -The bottle nozzle... Smells good! Not exactly like red bull, but sweet, and not that different from regular ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections