Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• The Best for E-Cigarette

posted by vautinsh on 01/13/2011
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:

This is the best tar oil i ever bought for my E-Cigarette. I had few others like cherry, mint, tobacco, coffee but this is the best, the taste is like real red bull energy drink and nicotine is high so it feels like real cigarette! If you have an option then 100% choose this it is awesome!

Cons:

It's ok for that price, the price is great for this product, at my local store i bought other flavors for about 9$ but this is much cheaper and better! Actually there is no cons for this product, maybe just that that it isn't infinite!

OtherThoughts:

I just used this for 2 hours and it already blew me away! It's like heaven smoking this, i even feel energy pump! I was running and while i was running i smoked this and then i started to run like 5 times faster, it is incredible! I wish this would never end because i can't think of smoking anything else!

Bottomline:

So, if you own E-Cigarette and prefer it over normal cigarette then this might be thing for you, actually it is thing for you, maybe it just isn't if you hate smoking or you hate Red Bull taste! And if you buy this and you don't like it then give it to me cause i love it!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections