Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjuchiari on 04/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- It really works. - When you arrive home after working all day long, and your eyes feel tired, use it and you'll feel much much better. - Helps you to relax. Cons:- The wire to connect is too short, less than 30 cm, and this is a huge problem, because I cannot... Read more

2 0
  • posted bykarlos1962 on 07/27/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Well... it works (read below) Relaxing (after few attempts as the 1st time you might not like the sensation) It is like PS2 force feedback, creating vibrations... you can change the style of vibrations (since intermitent in many levels to fixed one) Cons:Cheap,... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymydollar89 on 10/17/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This eye massager does the job, it massages your eye-frame. It is very good at putting you to sleep, so for those insomniac people, you should give this a shot. There are several functions/modes for the massage patterns. The device makes you feel pretty good after use. Co... Read more

1 0
  • posted byChuming116 on 08/08/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Even though this is an imitation, I find it pretty neat. It is pretty relaxing and it is a good thing to have when you want to take a break from office works at home. Also, the quality of the product is surprisly good. Cons:I find that the massager is weaker when it is... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections