DX » Community » Reviews » Micro USB Data Transferring Cable (96CM-Length)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byXanderMeijering on 01/19/2014

Cheap, functional and just the same thing you can buy at local stores for 5 times the price. Works well with micro usb devices. Broke only after half a year of use. This because of the extensive use with my android phone. Works well with products where the cable is permanently used, like the raspberry ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykjepede on 01/15/2014

Simple and straight forward really, ir does what it is intended to do with ease. I have not found any faults with this product to date. If I was to comment on anything it would be a question if it could possibly be even cheaper ? I bought this to replace a broken cable and have had no problems with it.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygursto on 09/03/2013

Fitts very vell, and unlike other cabels have a good lenght, so that the thing you put it in won't get destroid. Can't find any cons!!! Have not come over a thing that dosn't support this cable. i have used it on different Computers, batteries, GPS, and many more obejcts, and the cable goes for every ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydimyke on 07/30/2013

Well, what can you expect from an USB cable? It has an USB and micro usb connection. It works just like any other USB cables. It's cheap. And you can use it for anything. I use them in combination with a car charger. And it works just fine. I ordered 5 of them and just one stopped working after a while.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytaiwantank on 07/17/2013

It is a straight forward enough an item. Shared between my android phone, tablet and BB. Works with USB as well as AC output. Not cheap at 1.7 but once it goes down to 1.24 when u buy in bulk it is ok. Need to be gentle with it so don't yank it around as the wire might get exposed. Decent. If only they ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysigveberland on 06/06/2013

A very cheap cable, good for when your original cable from your charger has broken and you can just change this and you're all right again. But don't expect it to last forever. It's a quite standard molded cable, it will not last forever, as the build quality seems brittle and not that very well made.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytommyvdw on 05/21/2013

I bought a set of this cables, this way they are cheaper. I like the length of the cable and the build quality. They are also delivered in a nice wrapping. The cables just do the trick, like the ones I bough at my local electronics shop before, but at 1/10 of the price! Somebody makes a lot of money ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byelliot24 on 05/09/2013

This is a great micro usb to regular usb cable, works perfectly with hard drives and phones for charging and data transfer. Black in colour, use is the same as the original. None that I can see, works with everything I have tested it on. Only USB 2 so no super speed like USB 3. Length is a good length ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywoliveirajr on 01/23/2013

Very good cable to connect your cell phone to your computer and charge it / transfer data. Has a good length (just a bit smaller than 1 meter). Very flexible, good connections. The color is black. The micro-usb connector has a good length, so it will fit in your cell phone even if you have a silicone ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTobixll on 01/17/2013

small, cheap, easy to use like every cable the cable emits a very strong electrical field when plugged into a wall outlet usb adaptor. this leads to an interference with nereby touchscreens to a point where you can't use them while the cable is near. Plugged into a computer usb outlet, this doesn't seem ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections