DX » Community » Reviews » Micro USB Data Transferring Cable (96CM-Length)
  • 5 star 8 ( 53% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 2 ( 13% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykjepede on 01/15/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Simple and straight forward really, ir does what it is intended to do with ease. Cons:I have not found any faults with this product to date. If I was to comment on anything it would be a question if it could possibly be even cheaper ? OtherThoughts:I bought this to repl... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysigveberland on 06/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A very cheap cable, good for when your original cable from your charger has broken and you can just change this and you're all right again. But don't expect it to last forever. Cons:It's a quite standard molded cable, it will not last forever, as the build qua... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytommyvdw on 05/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I bought a set of this cables, this way they are cheaper. I like the length of the cable and the build quality. They are also delivered in a nice wrapping. The cables just do the trick, like the ones I bough at my local electronics shop before, but at 1/10 of... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelliot24 on 05/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a great micro usb to regular usb cable, works perfectly with hard drives and phones for charging and data transfer. Black in colour, use is the same as the original. Cons:None that I can see, works with everything I have tested it on. Only USB 2 so no... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywoliveirajr on 01/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good cable to connect your cell phone to your computer and charge it / transfer data. Has a good length (just a bit smaller than 1 meter). Very flexible, good connections. The color is black. The micro-usb connector has a good length, so it will fit in your... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTobixll on 01/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:small, cheap, easy to use like every cable Cons:the cable emits a very strong electrical field when plugged into a wall outlet usb adaptor. this leads to an interference with nereby touchscreens to a point where you can't use them while the cable is near. Plugged into a c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byniccolass on 12/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:In the begining I thought that this USB cable could not be the the good quality, because the price is low. But i bought it and think that is not importat even it won't work. But, when the cable is arrived and I saw it, I can tell that the quality is much bette... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysspikey on 09/15/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works great Never had any issues yet does the job quality is on par with best charges works with data worked amazing on my nexus S lenght is just right for most people its not too long build quality of connector is very good not like other crappy ones that spl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrimasd on 06/06/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Works fine -Looks like original one -Does it job -Perfect to use with my nokia 5230 -Good if you lost your micro usb cable -Price is very good -Lenth is perfect -Compatible with the cell phones or other devices with Micro USB port -Can be used for data transferring -Ni... Read more

0 0
  • posted byScratch2k on 03/15/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:I purchased three different micro USB cables for use with my Mophie Juice Pack Air (iPhone4) after reading several reviews that some of these cables did not support simultaneous charge and sync. Cons:Does not charge+sync at the same time making this cable mostly... Read more

5 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections