Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylarizzatti on 07/10/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Keeps your keyboard really clean. Cons:Doesn't fit my Macbook Pro keyboard. Gets really dusty after a few days. Some say it's bad for the macbook cooling system because its spreads heat from the key gaps (not confirmed). OtherThoughts:It should be made to fit perfectly... Read more

0 0
  • posted byl53zf2rn1nd4 on 09/04/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Its nice to protect your macbook >> AIR << or maybe PRO It can protect against your keyboard like liquid spill, dust and others (é bom para proteger o teclado do macbook (air ou pro talvez) contra agua poeira e outros) Cons:It does NOT FIT with macbook WH... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykissaen on 12/29/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:No water in my keyboard! No dust in my keyboard! No beer in my keyboard! And so on... Cons:Blocks air intake that lies under keyboard Is american keyboard, norwegian has slightly different layout thus making it not fit that snuggly. OtherThoughts: Bottomline:O... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPoortaco on 12/15/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is terrific for 13 inch macbook users. I have the white one and obviously it can get VERY dirty where your hand and wrists rest. The keyboard also has those little nooks where stuff can get trapped inside. This keyboard shield basically eliminates most of those pro... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypinkhippo on 07/23/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- It works! It keeps any particles/dust from getting into your keys - Easy to put on and it stays in place easily because the silicon sort of grips to the keys - Very thin and does not need to be taken off when closing the laptop - Clear so keys are still visibl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeiggam on 05/10/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- i brought this awhile ago in JAN09, and the one they sent me when i ordered was for the 13" WHITE macbook. -fits like a glove on the keyboard - covers everything except for the top and the side (right and left) edges of the keyboard, and of course the touchpad (b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPoortaco on 04/04/2009

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This product is definitely cheap, no doubt about it. Most silicone keyboard protectors are at least twenty dollars and up. For a little over six dollars this price is amazing. The protector does minimize typing sound a little. It might feel a little weird typing with... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarce on 02/27/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice material, very soft and clear, cheap price. Might fit MacBook Air, shall try it soon. Design made to protect also down the wrist when you type (really nice) Cons:WIll not fit my MacBook Unibody 13", there is a cover for the trackpad button that does... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzeraldo on 02/05/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:it fits perfectly my macbook 13,3". it covers the keyboard itself and the area around the touchpad. it does not troubles typing and makes it noiseless. it's easily wahasable and the material seems to be of good quality. Cons:none found OtherThoughts:it does not cover... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysamanthaw on 10/30/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Does what it's meant to do: It keeps food and dust out of the keys Keeps the macbook under the silicone pretty white Fits good (13.3 I think?) Muffles sounds of typing yet is still easy to type (I like typing more with it on) Cons:Since it doesn't cover the wh... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections