DX » Community » Reviews » Axon Hearing Aid (V163)
  • 5 star 14 ( 64% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 5% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byemmanuelbezerra on 06/15/2014

I bought to give to my grandmother because she has trouble listening. She liked the unit and listening very well with it. flexible colorless part is a bit short, but ear Grandmother is really big. None really. The newest generation of hearing aids are probably a little cleaner sounding. Sometimes when the volume is too high I hear a whistle. I recommend ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVedran83 on 12/06/2013

It's definitely price. This is really cheap hearing aid and nice quality for this price. It also comes with two two sized ear buds and one battery cell. Good packaging and nice box for storing it. I hear a little white noise in background. My grandma don't hear that dough. I would have problem using it with this noise. We also have expensive model and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarksman1 on 01/17/2013

I bought this hearing aid for my Mom because she has a mild hearing problem. She uses it all the time, when watching TV and when conversing with people inside the house. It helps us also as we do not need to make our voices louder when speaking to her. I compared the hearing aids in DX and I think this is the best one to purchase. The battery that came ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bypedmar on 09/07/2012

Good product! Great cost / benefit, running smoothly. It should be understood that it is a machine with the default setting, then, some frequencies may not be exactly I can tolerate the bulkiness, but the gold ring around the earpiece is ugly (and visible). The silicone ear adapters are shaped... The lack of the possibility of fine tuning. considering ... Read more

5 0
  • posted byrggiovani on 06/16/2011

Good product! Great cost / benefit, running smoothly. It should be understood that it is a machine with the default setting, then, some frequencies may not be exactly in tune, but nothing that interferes with this, only, is not fully in azimuth, however, well worth the purchase. The seller has fulfilled within the expected delivery! The lack of the ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bystrobeblanket on 02/27/2011

If you have a stubborn grandparent who is understandably concerned about spending hundreds/thousands of dollars on a hearing aid they don't think they need, this is a fantasticly convincing tool. It also seems to be helpful in determining exactly what sort of hearing aid will work best without spending the big bucks on a custom-tuned device. My grandmother ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byEifel on 02/08/2011

- Powerfull amplification. - Good battery life. - Build quality seems OK, almoust month of use and it still works fine even if I carry it bare in my pocket. - comes with a strong box - even in a club with loud music and heavy beats around I could hear what my friend cheep. - comes only with two sized earbuds and smaller one is way too big for me. Bigger ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bygarrettw87 on 12/16/2010

Works. Interchangeable sizes of ear adapters. Adjustable volume. Replaceable battery. I can tolerate the bulkiness, but the gold ring around the earpiece is ugly (and visible). The silicone ear adapters are shaped in a way that is not that comfortable nor easy to insert properly, especially with my small ear canals -- even using the smallest adapter.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjucontre on 09/17/2010

excelente producto, muy facil de usar ademas de una buena amplificacion de sonido sin adicionar ruido. la caja incluida para su transporte de solida construccion y con casilleros para todos los accesorios. ademas incluye un par de pilas alcalinas que proporcionan gran durabilidad. ninguno por el momento tiene un uso aproximado de 5 dias de 8am a 10 ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySnarkRussia on 08/20/2010

It works. Not great but still - what do you want for this price? Search this site by "hearing aid" keywords and you'll find "4-Mode Syrinx Hearing Aid/Voice Amplifier (1*AG13)" for $10.55. I bought both items and want to say with all responsibility - IT'S EXACTLY THE SAME hearing aids. The only difference is packing box (this one ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections