DX » Community » Reviews » Rotatable Rubber Protective Case for Iphone 3g/3GS (Red + Black)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMr11235 on 03/24/2013

It's one of the cheapest rubber cases with a stand I've seen. It fits and all the ports/buttons are still accessible. It does have a kick-stand on the back. The Kick-stand is pretty flimsy and fails to stand up if you increase the angle much more than the side view picture above. The kick-stand seems ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySweetyA on 12/25/2012

Great products finally arrived to me, Dx team was always kind, good comunication and service, they solve the problem with my delivery and products finally arrived. I Ordered on September and It take a long time to my products could finally arrived (December). Buen servicio, despues de meses el pedido ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMrEpicCar on 06/24/2011

Design looks similar to the Otterbox Nice silicone material Easy-to-access buttons Protects Home button Compatible with iPhone 3G/S Cut-outs for charger/microphone,speakers Decent Price Kickstand works fine with carpet or cloth material May not help if iPhone falls from a height. Weak construction of ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections