DX » Community » Reviews » FOX Sport Bicycle Half-Finger Gloves with Phosphor Strips - Blue (Size XL/Pair)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhighaskite on 12/10/2012

easy to clean, seems like they will be durable, quick drying, slippery palms, not good if you need a good solid grip, no padding I use these for weightlifting. They have a slippery polyester palm. So you don't have the best grip but that will help with the durability because your gloves will slide around on the bar instead of getting torn up by it. ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypyro329 on 08/28/2012

excellent product, definitely feels great to the touch and are very comfortable to wear and not feel sticky with sweat, besides this they have very good grip, perceived high quality touch, I have a feeling that will last me a long long time, the product looks brand FOX even though I know 'full well that it is not, the seams of the gloves are of very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCezarfb on 08/03/2012

Fits well in hand Doesnt stinks like other gloves Confortable Has a good grip with the bike hand grip, and avoid blisters There are some reflex tapes that cars' lights may see, on the fingers Has some extra threads that may shred, but i'm not sure Does not have all the colors you may think. I wanted the one in black color but i couldnt find at that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byssk80 on 10/10/2011

Good quality for the price. We are much more expensive. Odors from the gloves after opening the package. Gloves quite warm and sweaty hands in them. When bought the bike I noticed that after a long day a little nemeeyut fingers. Decided to try to buy gloves. At first seemed small in size. But after a clothed, in principle normally approached. Conveniently ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTugTellum56 on 09/27/2011

I use these for mountain bike riding as well as weight lifting when in training. Very well made and a fraction of the cost of similar items in Australia. Normally would retail for over $20.00 AUD a pair. They fit well, with good padding in the palms to absorb shock. None. At this price, I feel it is easy to keep some spare for later Only ordered 2 pair ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections