DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Green Stereo Earbuds (3.5mm Jack)
  • 5 star 11 ( 46% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 42% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 8% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 4% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKamikazeNL on 01/22/2012

- The price is a huge pro! just over $2 (or just under €2) for a set of earbuds! - Love the green colour, seriously. That's a reason on it's own to buy these. - Cable is long enough. Nothing special, but worth telling. - The cable colour is different from the earbuds. Too bad... - Sound quality isn't that great... But - if your phone/music player allows ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygutcho on 10/26/2011

Low price. Comfortable shape. I once fallen asleep with them on and they stayed on the whole night. No falling out during running either. Pretty colour. Sound was quite good for earbuds. Build quality was ok for me, but after my sister used them for some 3 months, the left one stopped playing. I had a problem with the connector, where I sometimes had ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadcheung on 08/04/2011

Very good quality considering it is obviously not a real product. About on par with the real earbud that it is based on - if you like those, these are fine. Good headphone to sleep with. Doesn't hurt the ear when sleeping on your side. Mine broke - build quality is probably a bit lower than real ones... but I probably sat on these in bed so not normal ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byprobability on 12/27/2010

I bought two of this one, 1 green and 1 blue. I gave one to my sister en we both love them. The cable is long enough, and the sound is nice. They work perfectly and look better than on the picture. I would really recommand this because they are really really cheap. The bass isn't that good, but I think that is a bit normal for this cheap price, so it'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfazzel100 on 12/23/2010

- Great replacement for your original white earphone - Better color than the picture - It looks like the old standard earphones - Stylish white shell and light gray cord - Ideal for any other MP3 players, Walkmans, computers, and other audio/vedio devices - There's no bass - Sound quality not very good - Cable is an other color than the speaker it self ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytopsu on 12/22/2010

- The color is nice and very refreshing - It looks like a standard earphone - Kinda stylish and very light - Sound quality is terrible. - You can not hear the bass. - They broke almost immediately. - I have never seen worse build quality than these have. I just wanted to try if cheap earphones have the same quality as the more expensive ones. Got my ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymartijnb92 on 10/01/2010

They are cheap, good for people that don't expect too much sound quality. it is fine for youtube etc. There is no bass The cable is a different green color than the speakers, different from the picture Failed after 2 weeks I ordered 2, after 1 week, on one of the earphones the right earphone stopped working. Yesterday i opened the other one, right ear ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjazz1593 on 04/22/2010

The sound quality is great if you keep it not on full. The color is cool it looks exactly like the photo. the white is hard plastic not soft. also that if you put it on full volume it sounds like something is messing them up. Good earphones good price and could add the MIC but these are still good. if you are looking for good reliable earphones these ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAirosArecnev on 02/04/2010

-It's not white! The green cable is very cool. -It's long enough to carry the mp3 in the pocket. -Very cheap -The sound is not clean. I use it with an ipod and the difference between the white standard earbuds and this one is brutal. -The green of the earbuds is not as cool as the green of the cable (subjective opinion). The price is the only reason ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKillercomic on 05/19/2009

Simple and easy as normal earbuds. Looks good and fits within the standards of normal Ipod earplugs. Sound Quality is what you pay for. First i thought the color would be a little darker but it's still a green enough as the photo pictures show. The Quality matches what you pay for. It surely pays to order them here cause their the same as you can get ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections