DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Green Stereo Earbuds (3.5mm Jack)
  • 5 star 11 ( 46% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 42% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 8% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 4% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKamikazeNL on 01/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- The price is a huge pro! just over $2 (or just under €2) for a set of earbuds! - Love the green colour, seriously. That's a reason on it's own to buy these. - Cable is long enough. Nothing special, but worth telling. Cons:- The cable colour is different from the earbu... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygutcho on 10/26/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Low price. Comfortable shape. I once fallen asleep with them on and they stayed on the whole night. No falling out during running either. Pretty colour. Sound was quite good for earbuds. Cons:Build quality was ok for me, but after my sister used them for some 3 months,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadcheung on 08/04/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good quality considering it is obviously not a real product. About on par with the real earbud that it is based on - if you like those, these are fine. Good headphone to sleep with. Doesn't hurt the ear when sleeping on your side. Cons:Mine broke - build quality is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byprobability on 12/27/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I bought two of this one, 1 green and 1 blue. I gave one to my sister en we both love them. The cable is long enough, and the sound is nice. They work perfectly and look better than on the picture. I would really recommand this because they are really really c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfazzel100 on 12/23/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Great replacement for your original white earphone - Better color than the picture - It looks like the old standard earphones - Stylish white shell and light gray cord - Ideal for any other MP3 players, Walkmans, computers, and other audio/vedio devices Cons:- There's... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytopsu on 12/22/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- The color is nice and very refreshing - It looks like a standard earphone - Kinda stylish and very light Cons:- Sound quality is terrible. - You can not hear the bass. - They broke almost immediately. - I have never seen worse build quality than these have. OtherThought... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymartijnb92 on 10/01/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:They are cheap, good for people that don't expect too much sound quality. it is fine for youtube etc. Cons:There is no bass The cable is a different green color than the speakers, different from the picture Failed after 2 weeks OtherThoughts:I ordered 2, after... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjazz1593 on 04/22/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The sound quality is great if you keep it not on full. The color is cool it looks exactly like the photo. Cons:the white is hard plastic not soft. also that if you put it on full volume it sounds like something is messing them up. OtherThoughts:Good earphones... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAirosArecnev on 02/04/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-It's not white! The green cable is very cool. -It's long enough to carry the mp3 in the pocket. -Very cheap Cons:-The sound is not clean. I use it with an ipod and the difference between the white standard earbuds and this one is brutal. -The green of the ear... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKillercomic on 05/19/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Simple and easy as normal earbuds. Looks good and fits within the standards of normal Ipod earplugs. Sound Quality is what you pay for. Cons:First i thought the color would be a little darker but it's still a green enough as the photo pictures show. OtherThoughts: Bottoml... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections