DX » Community » Reviews » MP3 to Cassette Adapter for Car Stereos (Music and HD Sound)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygade12 on 01/17/2014

Worf perfect, great sound, great quality of materails. It is easy to use, just insert in your casset and play the music from your phone or cd-player. I dont find none except cable is in bad position and if you are going to extract ant put it again into casset over and over again, it will be break in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFunkyMonkeez7 on 05/14/2013

CHEAP! It plays your music from your ipod/iphone in your car. The build material on it seems pretty sturdy too. The sound isn't all THAT, in fact it isn't HD at all, even after adjusting the bass, treble, etc. I usually play my music loud in the car, but I wouldn't be bumping with this thing in. It's ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytonils on 02/05/2013

buena relacion calidad-precio, el sonido es bueno para este tipo de aparato. Longitud del cable suficiente The price could be lower, but may affect the quality. greatly enhances the bass sound, you have to reduce the bass player's car to hear well. If you increase the sound device that you connect to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylegendback on 12/06/2012

sound quality is better than i expected.Just connect the wire to your music player of 3.5mm Jack.Build quality is okay.No need to extra batteries just plug and forget it.I'ts really Cheap. When i use plug this on my car first time sound quality was poor.But i fixed it , Just Volume down your music player ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPeterNeves on 11/13/2012

Lets you connect an input device with headphone jack 3.5 mm, to a cassette. The sound quality is average, as some radio station. Often the key play as disabled as if the tape ended, so I was holding the key with a swab. Finally broke the tape deck's stereo, but the sound of the tape still works, just ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykbm on 07/02/2012

The thing works at it should, you put it in your cassette and it plays the music. The quality music isn't bad for a chinese cheap product, still not for audiophiles. Very useful if you don't have cd player on your car. Some strange clicking and the fact that, at high volume on your mp3, the playback ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byliglezias on 06/29/2012

* It works with any cassette player * It gives good audio * Renews your stereo Cassette player * Although the stereo plug, it makes MONO sound (left and right channels comes together) * It's white. Black should have better apperance * It makes some sound while spinning, which is bad when listening to ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bybledS on 11/07/2011

Very good price. It works. built quality is realy good for this price, but not perfect. Wire lenght is optimal. it has a strange "klick" type noise when in use. Not disturbing when listening normaly loud in car, but sounds strange when it's silent. My item came with little rust on audio head!... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byGabriel1986 on 09/11/2011

It's cheap, it works as it's supposed to, it's easy to use AND it manages to sound great in the process. It even "feels" well built. Way better than using a cheap transmitter! The sound quality 's pretty much as good as playing a real casette (but who uses those things anymore anyway?), which ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMobile777 on 03/16/2008

- Music quality is pretty good (although not the best). It's better than all those FM transmitters. That's for sure. - Build quality is not so good (doesn't really matter since it's hidden in your player). - Cable is a simple one (like you see in the picture. -First one came DOA. I was sent an immediate ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections