Wish
DX » Community » Reviews » Mini USB 2.0 3D Sound Card Adapter - Translucent Blue
Customer’s impression:
good Cheap Good quality Great sound Surprisingly good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJakoMeister on 05/15/2018

Impression:good,Very easy,simple usb soundcard;

Pros: easy to use. ready to use. acceptable sound. Small and easy to wear. Useful and practical. cons: none.

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bystacker on 03/22/2018

Impression:Good quality,Cheap;

Sound works fine, plug and play on windows 10. Microphone in has Automatic gain control, and audio is decent. nice way to add a microphone in if your laptop has a combined headphone microphone port that does not conform to the standard (or you just lack the right plug, or the system does not your... Read more

21 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byMiljanC on 03/13/2018

Impression:good,Very easy,simple usb soundcard;

Pros:Sound is very good even if you use musical amplifier, I have five of them, work on windows 10, ubuntu 14+, raspbian and all RaspberryPi systems, also work on android without need for manually driver install. Very easy to connect amplifier on device that have USB but no 3.5 jack. Coin: USB be... Read more

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byjbasemoine on 03/06/2018

Impression:Good quality,Cheap,no drivers!;

Pros: does work, does not need drivers, plug and play Cons: depens on what sound quality you expect from this thing, the quality is poor which i susspected but does the trick so i'm pretty happy with it!

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byTiramisu1 on 11/07/2017

Impression:Good quality,Cheap,Great sound;

The product arrived really fast! I can’t believe how useful it is. And it is so cheap... i wanted to buy it in a local store and it cost 10 times the price in dx!

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byFatal512 on 05/27/2017

Impression:Good quality,Great sound;

Involvement: Expert Ownership: 3 week Pros: useful item with a fair price, I use it with my desktop pc and it work fine. Cons: the quality is not that good, they broke easily. Other Thoughts: the price is good and worth it . Bottom line: you need to buy more then one

Mini USB 2.0 3D Sound Card Adapter Mini USB 2.0 3D Sound Card Adapter

22 0

ViewMore Hide

Impression:Good quality;

Involvement: Expert Ownership: 3 week Pros: useful item with a fair price, I use it with my desktop pc and it work fine. Cons: the quality is not that good, they broke easily. Other Thoughts: the price is good and worth it . Bottom line: you need to buy more then one

19 0

ViewMore Hide

22 0

ViewMore Hide

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byFatal512 on 05/31/2017

31 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere