Wish
DX » Community » Reviews » Mini USB 2.0 3D Sound Card Adapter - Translucent Blue
Customer’s impression:
good Cheap Good quality Great sound Surprisingly good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMiljanC on 03/13/2018

Impression:good,Very easy,simple usb soundcard;

Pros:Sound is very good even if you use musical amplifier, I have five of them, work on windows 10, ubuntu 14+, raspbian and all RaspberryPi systems, also work on android without need for manually driver install. Very easy to connect amplifier on device that have USB but no 3.5 jack. Coin: USB be... Read more

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byTiramisu1 on 11/07/2017

Impression:Good quality,Cheap,Great sound;

The product arrived really fast! I can’t believe how useful it is. And it is so cheap... i wanted to buy it in a local store and it cost 10 times the price in dx!

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byFatal512 on 05/27/2017

Impression:Good quality,Great sound;

Involvement: Expert Ownership: 3 week Pros: useful item with a fair price, I use it with my desktop pc and it work fine. Cons: the quality is not that good, they broke easily. Other Thoughts: the price is good and worth it . Bottom line: you need to buy more then one

Mini USB 2.0 3D Sound Card Adapter Mini USB 2.0 3D Sound Card Adapter

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byFatal512 on 05/31/2017

Impression:Good quality;

Involvement: Expert Ownership: 3 week Pros: useful item with a fair price, I use it with my desktop pc and it work fine. Cons: the quality is not that good, they broke easily. Other Thoughts: the price is good and worth it . Bottom line: you need to buy more then one

31 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byFatal512 on 03/18/2017

Impression:Good quality,Cheap;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byZagheni on 12/28/2016

Impression:Cheap,Great sound;

Pros: small, cheap and does what it promises with good sound quality Cons: the device is okay, but I recommend to by also a USB extension for the cases in which it is not possible to connect it because normally the USB are very close together and it has a considerable size. Overall the device met... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byDeBuggerX on 12/26/2016

Impression:Good quality,Cheap,Great sound;

Surprisingly, sound quality of this card turned out great. Even better, this card does not require additional drivers installation and work on Windows 10 x64 with USB 3.0 just fine. True "plug and play" device.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by8780717 on 11/29/2016

Impression:nicee;

Involvement: Expert Ownership: 3 weeks Pros: a very cheap and a good adapter Cons: no cons really. Other Thoughts: the price is good and worth it . Bottom line: you need to buy more then one.

4 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9435533 on 06/23/2016

Impression:Surprisingly good;

very impressed with this low price sound card. works well.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere