DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Sound and Music Activated Spectrum Volume Control EL Sensor (4*AAA)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byejextreme on 02/25/2013

very cool product, cheap, and usefull, i want to buy more of this products, i like it it´s look nice and look subrealistic mode expensive sheeping method but no by airmail way, the time wo wait is very expensive, i glad to wait lees time the next tiem, i need redeem points to obtain a freesheeping send excelente calidad, el producto me gusto mucho ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHaborg on 10/02/2012

If you want a good and cheap music light sensor this is for you, I used for my car people believed that are lcd displays on my car , jejeje nice trick. I try to convert the circuit to use 12vdc intead the 2 AAA bateries, but this is other proyect to use this inmy car without bateries. Staff of DX are so uncarefully that dont ship in a correct way and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycubular on 11/01/2011

- Excellent price. This thing would have cost much more in my country, and is only sold with the T-shirt. - Sound-activated circuitry is very sensitive. I plan to use these on the drums for my local marching band to add a sparkle to their performances. - Reasonably bright for an EL panel, no complaints. - Not sure about battery life, more tests will ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlexColb on 04/09/2011

- It's actually quite amazing. The screen is paper-thin, yet it lights up to a very bright extent. - The screen lights up differently according to the surrounding volume level. - Switching the pin polarity causes a switch in the lighting direction - You can adjust the sensitivity - It comes with a battery-powered driver which can easily be opened up.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspringbat on 12/27/2010

You won't find a cheapest EL sheet driver, and a cheapest EL sheet too! And now DX combine them at an astonishing price, as a "replacement" for special music activated t-shirt! Circuit is easy to understand and hack ;) and the battery holder has a power supply plug to save batteries when used indoor You can adjust the included mic gain for a better ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections