DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Pink Stereo Earbuds (3.5mm Jack)
  • 5 star 10 ( 42% )
  • 4 star 12 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 4% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrkunen on 01/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:- Reasonable build quality, even though plastic - Sound is reasonable Cons:- All pieces plastic OtherThoughts:Bought these headphones for my wife for doing sports. She is less demanding than I am for sound quality. I bought a couple of other, more expensive hea... Read more

0 0
  • posted byodenix on 09/07/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:i wanted these earphones, because i like the ones which you can safely put in your ear and they wikk not fall out. they look good, the color is nice, and sound is good too. Cons:i din't see cons here. they are not expensive and works fine OtherThoughts:as i said already,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrodrigoalcassa on 08/03/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It's a great phone, the sound is very clean, good quality, bought for my wife and she uses a lot of equipment and in all this phone works very well. We are very pleased with this purchase. Cons:Nothing against it, is pink, so buy knowing that it is more appropriate for w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjana454 on 10/01/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Great looking pair of earbuds! Sound is great. Great quality, not just high quality for the price but high quality full stop Cons:Colour is less brightened than i expected OtherThoughts:they do a good job of being cheap, usable, and fashionable. Bottomline:Good pair of e... Read more

0 0
  • posted byedyel180 on 06/04/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Sound quality is really acceptable, the pink color is very nice to the girls, pretty fashion and different, kinda hard to find one of those here in my country, and less in that price. Cons:Built quality can be a problem, but that's a problem of every Chinese stuff, Once th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydropsofpluto on 04/18/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:-Sound quality is way better than my Apple earphones. -Quite good outside noise reduction. -So much cheaper than branded earphones. -Still working great after more than a week of use. Cons:-Colours available are very bright, perhaps neutral colours like white/black can b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKupo26 on 01/22/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:These produce quite a nice sound quality. These don't hurt my wallet either! They solution to my problems! The pink was perfect for who I bought these for. The sound is actually close to ipod headphones, they're a nice replacement should you need one. Cons:Build quality... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKupo26 on 01/03/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:The price was absolutely sensational. This colour was the main selling point for my sister, which I purchased these for. The sound quality is okay, as expected regarding the build quality, which I will address below... Cons:Build quality is quite shoddy. I question how lon... Read more

0 0
  • posted byswong6789 on 10/20/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:-it was cheap and very useful -it was also very easy to use -price is very reasonable - i had an old one and it broke so I brought this is one and it worked perfectly -great 4 gifts -good for using with mp3s or ipods -its color looked awesome -it is my favorite color Con... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysece1212 on 07/07/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:The price is amazing for these earphones. The color was perfect for my sister, who needed a new pair after her Sony ones broke. It's pretty long the cord, and it's made like a Y. Cons:The build wasn't to great. It came in a little plastic bag, but it wasn't crush... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections