Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydsilveir on 09/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Like expected, plug-and-play item. Great product honest price, fantastic cost-benefit, I bought jus tone but may be purchase more to put in another eletronic devices my home eletronic objects. Easy, cheap and functional. Cons:none, work perfectly in all elet... Read more

0 0
  • posted byantoni1988 on 08/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Does exactly what its supposed to. It has a great price and it will be an excellent replacement for your cable of ipod if you have lost it o damaged it. Its by far, the best cable for ipod that I founded. I really recommend it. Cons:Nothing. Maybe, just for sa... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymoffatman on 06/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Price - Amazing Compatibility - Works with Windows, Mac, and Linux Build Quality - Solid Form Factor - Cable Cons:None OtherThoughts:I bought this because I lost the original cable for my iPod Touch 2nd gen. Apple was asking $29. I thought DX would have a better deal, and... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylagekali on 06/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Perfecto para cargar el ipod shuffle sin necesidad de su base. Funciona perfectamente. Los acabados son bastante buenos y por el precio es imbatible comparado con una base original. Cons:No le he encontardo ninguno de momento. Quizás el cable podría ser un pel... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywolstano on 05/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Does exactly what its supposed to. At a grat price it will be an excellent replacement for your cable if you have lost it o damaged it. The quality of the pieces is great and the color are bright and well defined. Cons:None, really. Maybe a little longer, but... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySmashBroh on 05/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Perfect replacement for your lost original cable for ipod shuffle 2. It's like a original one, you can charge your device normally and connect to your computer normally too. The price is insane, is cheap and good. Buy more than one if you can. Cons:Nothing, ju... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPipkalo on 04/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great price! Works flawlessly, just like original! Good build quality! Comes in nice packing too. Looks like it is apple product. Cons:None for me, but some people may find cable short OtherThoughts:I used it for my iPod shuffle 2G and it was immediately recog... Read more

0 0
  • posted byschadenberg on 03/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:good quality good price, recommended to buy. is equal to the original but paying only 1/8 of the price. the best I found so far 100% recommended Cons:a very good alternative for when you break the original and buy a new one costs $ 20 OtherThoughts:be careful... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydann6968 on 01/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Small Cheap Looks fine Good cord length Cons:None that I can think of. Some people might want a longer cord but it works for me. Short and out of the way when in use. OtherThoughts:I bought this to replace my lost iPod Shuffle charger/syncer. It works just as the origin... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylemo147 on 01/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:my original USB cable of IPOD shuffle 2 GB not working and i tired searching for same cable but in vain and didn't found like it but this DX Cable very good product and Excellent Quality ,really i didn't Expected it will be good like this comparing with its pr... Read more

total overview
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections