DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Slingshot Launcher with Six Steel Balls (S)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byThoijne on 05/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- simple and easy to use, - portable - good base for modifications ;) Cons:- first of all: it doesn't look like the one on photos... it looks worse - frame is made of some zinc-alloy crap, not a STAINLESS STEEL, but has enough thickness so it shouldn't snap, I... Read more

6 0
  • posted byKarlV on 07/14/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is what a slingshot should be. No special features like elbow support or targetting systems, that can break off but a sturdy, robust Y-shapped frame with an souple elastic band. I don't see this breaking down soon. Because of this, the price is also ok as... Read more

1 0
  • posted byHungsLinh on 11/02/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:everything about this little thing is awsome. from the rubber to the feel of it all. for the price you just can't go wrong. everything looks really good. it does not look cheap at all haha Cons:the only things i have to say that is bad about this is.. it needed... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections