DX » Community » Reviews » Leather Belt Holder for Lighters (Black)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykatanakat on 04/10/2013

I own several DX oil lighters and every one of em fits inside this belt holster. It's made from leather (can smell it), the stitching is decent and the word "zippo" is spelt out vertically on the upper closing flap none If you own a refillable oil lighter, then this is a good thing to own. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygostskull on 02/22/2013

its lightweight, has a great build quality. its by Zippo as well. fits lighter nicely and so nothing scratches it. belt loop big for even the biggest thickest belts. PREVENTS BICKING!!!! the leather is genuine. its price is amazing in a store the exact item would cost me 5$ more none really. i just wish ... Read more

lighter lighter lighter lighter

0 0 1

• posted bywaterat007 on 02/11/2013

A simple ZIPPO branded, Leather Zippo Lighter belt Holster, Very good quality, well stitched and good quality, Press-to hold Dome Button clips easily and holds well. The Leather is thick and of good quality, you can smell it when taken out of its plastic wrapper. The Belt loop is good for up to 45mm ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjannewal on 12/14/2012

A simple piece but way better than expected! Thick, good quality leather, stout stitchings, good size belt loop facilitating for wider belts too. Press-to hold, button clips easily and holds good. I'm impressed. None that I can think of so far (I've only had it for a short while though) It even carries ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bynukenik on 10/24/2012

This is a well made piece that holds lighters perfectly. It's both functional and looks great. I've purchased a number of them and have found all to be in perfect condition - absolutely no problems at all with this product. It fits well on virtually any belt. Would be nice to have it available in brown ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bySegFoo on 10/17/2012

- Very resistant sewing. - Button holds very well, won't open by accident. - Zippos and zippo clones fits perfectly. - Made of good quality leather. - The belt loop could be bigger, won't fit on most tactical belts. Also, it could have a button switch too, so it could be attached to belts more easily.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byPalikka94 on 09/28/2012

- I think it's real leather. - Quality is very good and long-lasting, I've had this about two months on my belt and it's still like a new. (Even I have "aggressive" lifestyle :D) - It protects your zippo well. - You can't lost your lighter if it's always on your belt. I don't know if it is ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byWitzz on 09/02/2012

beautiful zippo bag, really seems quality and smells like real leather smells like real leather, so some one probably won't like it. Also, back of the closure button is "open" so metal can scratch surface of zippo but can easily be repaired with duck tape piece which you put on the inside, ... Read more

Leather Belt Holder for Lighters (Black)

0 0 0

• posted byfliedlice on 05/29/2012

This fits a Zippo perfectly holds it nice and snug and the clip doesn't come undone! Definetly usefull if you have a nice zippo and dont want it being scratched up by other items in your pockets. This product leavs the change pocket free to Carey a small blade or my USB instead of my zippo First few ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGeekMonkey on 07/15/2011

Nicely made leather zippo holder for my belt. Seems nicely made and holds my zippo great! The overall construction seems pretty good and for the price that DX is charging your silly to not get one when buying a zippo off them, or if you need one for your zippo you already have. Nothing really that I ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections