DX » Community » Reviews » Fishing Glowstick Sets - L (10-Pack)
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byE3lipse on 08/13/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Glows very well, break at afew points for it to be brightest. Does what other glowsticks will do. Of course only for night fishing especially if you are using floaters Cons:If you know how to fish, you will know how to use this. Stick it in the foam float or tape it wit... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygratshor on 02/06/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Compared with the glow sticks that I used before 10-20% brighter 2 times cheaper and packing of 10 sets - more suitable for me Cons:one or two of glowsticks was not fully sealed and leaks. If it leaks, internal liquid stain and dissolves some types of plastic.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykitsove on 01/17/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:They glow pretty well, I broke the glass in 3 places though to make the whole of it glow and so it would glow at its brightest. I watched one of them glow for over 50 hours before it died :P It may attract fish, especially if you're fishing on the ice during winter when... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOakhorn on 12/08/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:They have to be folded strong, thy will not start to glow by accident. You can watch them glowing for days, when it's really dark. I'm not a fish, but I really like them. ;-) Very bright for their size. Cons:You cannot have enough of them. They can be dangerou... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections