DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Sound and Music Activated Spectrum VU Meter EL Visualizer - Heart (2*AAA)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeyalcol on 10/12/2013

This thing is AWESOME!!!!! We use this for girl-parties on the boom-box and they go crazy playing with it. It doesn't seem very easy to sew on a t-shirt, however, if you take it to a proffessional - I'm sure they will find a way to put it on... None really. Not sure how long the batteries last, but it's not very long - that's for sure. That however ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelbowski on 08/17/2011

Delivers what you'd expect for this price :) The double-sided tape looks like something that will not probably stick to textile too well. Not that I actually tested this on a garment, as my use for this product was something completely different. The visual pattern is hard-wired so you really can't call this product a equalizer nor a VU meter at all.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndrewroyale on 06/14/2011

Good for parties! Amazingly priced Sweet if you have an extra velcro shirt with a hole in it to put it on Good shape Very cheap feeling Mic doesn't really pick up sound, more picks up movement. It would prolly pick up hardcore techno beats though :P I got this because i had a wifi detecting shirt and i had the velcro shirt and the wifi electrical part ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections