Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTessa25 on 02/03/2012

It is small. It has very light weight. Good colour - black is suitable for such kind of things. It is easy to mount antennas. It does what it is suppose to do - it blockes the cell phone signals (both 3g and gsm). It has not very wide radius of its effect. You have to be in the same room with the device you want to block signal on. Sometimes you have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTessa25 on 11/30/2011

I use it someimes for fun, or if someone annoys me talking too loud ar too long on the phone - I just block the connection - and the person hears the silence. Works very fast, and blocks all signals quick. It also blocks local phones on my work station at home (wireless). Really easy of use! Very small, taking into consideration the good effect The ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhalenstein on 11/23/2011

Made of metal Easy to operate- you have to be a moron to screw this up! The device turns off when done charging. Battery life is really really good! Antennas broke after awhile. I dropped it so it's my fault. Besides that, no real problems. I loved how effective this unit was against older cell phones. The range was rather short though. I'd say less ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMikaelp on 10/29/2011

Works very fast, and blocks all signals quick. It also blocks local phones on my work station (wireless, but not on GSM or 3G). Really easy of use! Very small, according to the good effect. Becomes a little hot when turned on, and placed in my inner pocket. Would have been better with larger range, but i can't complain according to the price! This is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLordjinji on 08/14/2011

It blocks the phone signal (3g and gsm) It feels sturdy and seems like a good build quality It barely weighs anything It's very small Can take up to a minute for my phone (nexus one) to loose signal. Might by my phone's refresh rate, not shure Didn't block signal when at a friends house. He lives quite close to a signal mast. It takes quite a long time ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydevonh9 on 07/28/2011

it workes well it jammes my cell signal looks good built its workes good its lookes like a military device its good quality it blockes the cell signal but i still get signal with roaming with it on wich thats sucks but stuff happens and i deal with it all the time and thats just how it is i was crazy i was so excited i love it its fun i was so crazy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOldRock on 07/11/2011

Product of very good quality, largely taking into account the affordable price. It can be very useful. To me it was. when I receive a customer, one of the things that bothers me is when the customer picks up the phone and puts me to wait for him. I usually solve the situation with the press of a button ... the on and off the signal blocker. It has a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymortuus82 on 07/04/2011

This is a fun little phone blocker. It works as expected on blocking the GSM signals with 5-10meters for me. It seems well built for the price and has nice feeling to it. 3G does not work at all i think the output power is not strong enough and battery life is a little over 3hours on a full charge but not a huge con really. The antennas are not fragile ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byConcreteDonkey on 07/02/2011

- Good build quality - Works well - Blocks signal effectively when you're away from a cell tower - Decent Battery life - I haven't personally broken it however I'm worried that the antennas will snap off - As expected the battery life is not great however not much can be expected for a such low price - Doesn't work too well if you're in a city or near ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymortuus82 on 06/25/2011

Got this and it was even charged when i opened it, i tryied in on my phones GSM and within 30 seconds they both showed 0 bars signal and SOS mode so it does indeed work. The range seems to be about 5meter or so indoors and sometimes it works and sometimes it takes longer. Im gonna for sure use this when i go on trains, busses, clubs etc as i cant stand ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections