Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKuTaMaK on 07/21/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:it's a very very great voice changer! you can do this for hours and when they says that it's a strange voice, you simply says that you're in the basement. :) Cons:it's build very low, it got broken after 3 uses! but i opened it and fixed it and made some XL wel... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeBookPhenomna on 04/13/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Easy to use. The 'male' mode makes you sound very low and deep. The 'female' mode makes you sound very high.Cons:Looks like something you'd buy from the dollar store. It's made out of plastic. Mine broke after a month of using it daily. The telephone plug in co... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAquela on 03/03/2008

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Very good phone money worth spending for, nice for spare phone.Buid quality is not bad.Cons:A bit smaller & chinese character was written on the 3 button , but I already figure it out.Cord comes with it is not the same what were using in my country but somehow I di... Read more

0 0
  • posted byllasher on 01/31/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Works well right out of the box For the size and price does a really good job Lots of laughs until your friends say "quit it" Great for ransom demands, bomb threats etc.Cons:Very light, cheap build No Kraftwerk style vocoder setting Short cordOtherThoughts:It's... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystaxico on 01/26/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Can be used as regular phone, or with a male or female voice. Buttons have a nice feeling, with quick response. Easy to connect to the telephone outlet (scandinavia atleast). The ringing signal is loud and easy to hear. NO BATTERIES NEED!Cons:When using the voicechanger,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMobile777 on 12/18/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:It works well. Has both female and male voices. Can be used as a real phone.Cons:Looks like a toy. Build quality is not good. For some reason there is a red LED lighting only four buttons instead of all of them. Microphone is not sensitive enough. Smaller than a regular... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySobriquet on 12/17/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:It really does change your voice! I'm a male and tried the "female" setting. Rung up someone and they said that I sounded like an old lady. When using the "male" setting, your voice sounds the same as when a TV show presents a criminal with their face b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspencer on 12/11/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Plain and simple, it works. Easy to switch between voice modes.Cons:Unless you want to wire it into the wall, the phone cord is useless. Get another. Body of phone is small and very lightweight, not likely to be very durable. OtherThoughts:I really didn't expect this thing... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydeeps on 12/10/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:Easy to use Voice Changer works excellent Loads of fun pranking people Came in blue :)Cons:Feels a bit cheap, but at $7 it is cheap!OtherThoughts:Bottomline:Definately great value for money. The man's voice sounds exactly like jigsaw from 'saw' love it Read more

0 0
  • posted bycafakufuki on 11/30/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Very cheap phone in general. The voice changer works perfect. Mine was also blue and not purple :D It comes with instructions on how to use it!!! Just that was a load of laughs. Great for pranking your friends or telemarketers.Cons:none!OtherThoughts:No problems with the... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections