Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjesperJB on 04/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I was a bet sceptical to this item and i didnt know what to expect. But this is a very good item based on the price. I can feel my abs working very well. I can also see results after using this around 2 months every day. Cons:There is nothing bad about this just that it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMordredsp on 03/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:great product It has a great finish, good quality, is a product that I can easily recommend to any friend, it works as promised in the description. Easy to store, easy to carry anywhere. This product does a good massage, the back, the abdomen, arms and legs. Cons:the only... Read more

great product great product great product great product great product
    0 0
  • posted byYayie on 01/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:contractions from levels 4 and up are really intense which make this product really work effectively. I am really satisfied buying this product. even my husband has been using this product for about one month now and we have seen it works properly with great result. Con... Read more

0 0
  • posted by1234060 on 12/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:More that good money/quality rate! I was surprised how strong contractions this one makes. You have to be really fit to go to the highest level. Cons:Inner side of the belt has not been dealt with in the highest manner, but it is a really small detail and does not spoil... Read more

0 0
  • posted by1234060 on 12/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:works really good at any group of muscles. Very strong contractions. It took me some time to get to the strongest level, and that was just for some body parts. Cons:poor "plastic wrap" at the inner side of it. Could be better sealed, or some other material cou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byasiyayusuf on 12/13/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:this is a very instersting device,it massages your body-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Cons:the only thin that i could like to say about,is the gel,it come with only one gel and is too small-------------------------------... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOsaamhe on 08/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Cheap -Does what it says -Many different cycles. -Good Quality -Love the set of 2 pads. -Comes with liquid gel to avoid discharges. Cons:-None that I can think of. OtherThoughts:Its very nice belt I use it to relax my muscles when I am hurt and it works like... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypromik on 07/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Totally as seen on TV! It actually works, great price. I used it for about 4 weeks(5 times a week)on abs,legs and buttoms, and i could actually see my legs getting more even, it really helped me to get rid of the cellulite on thighs. As for the muscles - don't know, may... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycramlox on 01/02/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It works. - It's cheaper than the similar products on the stores ot tv. - It shows the functions on an LCD display. - Different shock intensity. - Various modes of exercises for some body parts. - Works with 2 batteries. - Comes with a set of pads. - Comes with lubric... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNicCapeTown on 11/23/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Many different programs which is great. 10 power setting and pulse setting. I have not been able to get higher then level 3 as it hurts to much lol large tube of water based gel which is a must for this device. nice to just sit in front of the TV and just your... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections