Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byObelixer on 03/15/2014

Bought 3 of these and they all work perfectly. Good prize. They look (obvious) like an matchstick witch is great! it has a standard refill input at the other end and the flame size is adjustable. It has a Piezo ignition so that never fails. No cons at this moment, just remember that you must buy some ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymotan on 04/17/2013

Looks and works good. Hope it has a life time more than one year.. Lights well. Easy to refuel and runs on butane gas. Also has adjustable flame. An useful item to have around at home, specially in kitchen.. None at this price.. Arrives empty, but that is expected.. It could be a little more longer to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byara1994 on 04/08/2013

It is a beautifull lighter and usefull , it is hard to lose because it is big.it is unique , andd all the people that will come in the kitchen will see it very fast.It is a funny lighter and very interesting .You can buy it for a birthday , like a present or to impresionate somebody that come at your ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypss2010 on 03/30/2013

-Seems a all metal container with easy ignition switch -handy if want to light stuff a safe distance away from the gas or source -Very cheap -has a hook to hang up -Dont seem to hold enough gas or its hard to fill but if can get enough in to it.. the flame can be like a flame thrower LOL about 2-3 inches ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypeloquin134 on 01/22/2013

Well, i'll start with my 1rst thought when ive received it : i thought it was smaller than i received it. It have a length of about 8inch and 0.5 x 0.5 inch thick. The stick ignition system seem to be very well built and i didnt have any problem with it for now. I don't see any cons for now, this lighter ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybioflama on 12/23/2012

excellent flame size, easy to handle and ideal for remote lighting, good size and nice design, I use it daily and consistently to light my fire again and again as I have a business where I sell fragile shell deforms easily, lighter red head is broken, buy 20 units and received two broken, the base where ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byoilfriedghost on 09/09/2012

Easy to use; small enough to operate with one hand. clicker is easy to engage. Arrives empty, but that is expected. Arrived with a little chip on the red part, but shouldn't prevent it from lighting up. Clicker is almost too easy to engage, meaning there is no safety on this thing. So if that is important ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywrodriguesjr on 07/19/2012

Good product with nice colors and great usability. Perfect to use in barbecue or wood stove. It's exactlly like I imagine when I saw the pictures in DX. I think it can be used to light candles or cookers too. I think the gas tank is too small because it's a thin lighter. Too large if you are smoker and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytransce080 on 05/22/2012

+ LIGHTS EVERY TIME + Excellent build quality for the price + Humorous size & shape + Excellent reach + Lasted over 1 year under heavy use. + Metal is thin and may show small dents if abused + Paint may fleck off after long-term use (though consider most Dx lighters won't even last that long) I had ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byl0tim0l on 10/16/2011

This is quite a good lighter. I bought two and they both work very well. They are a novel lighter and very practical too. They also have a hanging hook so you can hang it up. They are a bit big to fit in your pocket. They are a bit bigger than what I expected. I was quite happy with the size. I use them ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections