DX » Community » Reviews » Xiaomi Mi Band 2 Smart Wristband w/ 0.42" OLED Touch Screen - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Very good excellent Useful nice
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPeterR1978 on 09/19/2017

Impression:Great fitness tracker;

Works exactly as expected. Would be nice if there where more icons for notifications. WhatsApp and phone have icons but all other apps use the same 'app' icon so it is difficult to see what triggered the notification.

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10840393 on 09/18/2017

Impression:excellent;

excellent product! it works perfectly and is exactly the descripition!

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by11278392 on 09/18/2017

Impression:Easy,smart,Reliabke;

Xiamoi wristband is easy to use, long battery life and reliable consistent measurements. I tried this one a couple of weeks and ordered two more for my family members. Seeing steps, pulse and sleep in the app give a valuable understanding of my health.

26 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byjohnrrsantos on 09/14/2017

Very good. Best watch. Bracelets recommend buying the expensive ones. Those of up to 5 dollars are of poor quality

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bycaramelokauan on 09/12/2017

the entire DX Site team for service.

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by8805995 on 09/12/2017

Impression:excellent,Useful,BOM;

The price is very good, shipping is fast and also the quality is very good. I recommed it to every one :)

Very good bracelet

26 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by11278392 on 09/11/2017

Impression:excellent,comfort,Stability;

The best fitness tracker I have tried regarding long battery life and comfortable to wear. It does what it should do with excellence, keeping track of steps, sleep time and logging pulse when instructed to do so. The display is tiny with just needed information without clutter and setup with the... Read more

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by11434067 on 09/08/2017

Impression:great;

today Xiaomi Mi Band 2 0.42 \ "OLED Touchscreen Smart Wristband Received Which I Buy At DX.com. After some issues with shipping, DX.com has been well resolved. It is definitely recommended to buy some at DX.com.

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bysandrogiacom on 09/08/2017

Impression:Very good;

Pros: Batery, functions, price Cons: NA

24 1

ViewMore Hide

• posted by11438824 on 09/05/2017

Impression:Útil;

Muy buen producto precio justo tiene todo frecuencia cardíaca GPS calorías pasos hora fecha fácil sincronizacion

22 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere