DX » Community » Reviews » Xiaomi Mi Band 2 Smart Wristband w/ 0.42" OLED Touch Screen - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Very good excellent Useful nice
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymartinko234 on 01/12/2017

Impression:Super,Speed,Color;

Som spokojny super

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bycoringao380 on 01/12/2017

Impression:BOM,Produto muito bom,Great quality, atendeu minhas espectativas ;

Produto muito bom, atendeu minhas expectativas, chegou bem antes do esperado, pelo custo e beneficio, valeu muito a pena.

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byfmcalcagno on 01/12/2017

Impression:Very good;

Pros: easy to use, and impressive functioning for its price. All functions are very well implemented and its very confortable to use. Con: a couple of trivial things. Sometimes the "rise to see the hour" function doesn't work and you have to press the button. The App function for working out is... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bywsauermann on 01/11/2017

Impression:Very good,excellent;

I bought this shortly after buying the MiBand 1 for my wife. Was so impressed with it that I could not resist having one, but did require the screen as it was a replacement for my old Samsung watch/tracker. I have worn it for two straight months with only 2 charges required. Excellent APP battery... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10777723 on 01/10/2017

Impression:Very good,Really good;

VEry fast shipping, good quality, and useful, even with iphone,

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10837851 on 01/10/2017

Impression:Very impressed with the Mi Band 2.;

Bought the original Mi Band, then the Mi Band Pulse, now the Mi Band 2... ALL have been good quality and great value for money! :-)

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byGodzillaMonster on 01/09/2017

Impression:Gostei;

Pros: Simple and usefull. 10 days and yet half charged 3 vibrating alarms. Silent. Cons: Without GPS 1st login in app is a pain. After that, you even forget about

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bydiscaciate on 01/09/2017

Impression:Very good,excellent,Fitness;

In my opinion this is the best fitness tracking device in the market. It's really well built, the battery last a whole week and charging it is as easy as it gets. It's comfortable, small, well built, full of cool features (sleep tracking being my favorite) and has a price that makes me wonder how... Read more

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bydiscaciate on 01/09/2017

Impression:Useful,Great quality;

In my opinion this is the best fitness tracking device in the market. It's really well built, the battery last a whole week and charging it is as easy as it gets. It's comfortable, small, well built, full of cool features (sleep tracking being my favorite) and has a price that makes me wonder how... Read more

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byInigo85 on 01/09/2017

Impression:Perfecta,excellent;

Posiblemente la mejor SmartBand del mercado.

3 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere