DX » Community » Reviews » Xiaomi Mi Band 2 Smart Wristband w/ 0.42" OLED Touch Screen - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Very good excellent Useful nice
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrobimiceb on 12/02/2016

Impression:good,Very good,Useful;

Tudo certo.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bylucasnavarro20 on 12/02/2016

Impression:good,Cheap;

Pros: It's very beautiful, cheap and with a lot of possibilities. Cons: The Mi Fit apk needs to be improved, it could have more options of activities and functions to the touch button, then you'll probably need a 3rd party apk to have a full experience. The heart rate monitor is very inaccurate 6... Read more

Good, but the battery doesn't last long

1 2

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10617368 on 12/01/2016

Impression:Great quality;

Chegou EXTREMAMENTE RAPIDO, produto de qualidade. Recomendo a todos o site da Dx e a mi band 2. minha primeira compra internacional e adorei o site e a pulseira

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byPedroDNZ on 12/01/2016

Impression:muito bom,Boa,Útil;

No começo travou não tinha informação mas depois de um tempo quando chegou dai valeu esperar. Realmente o produto é muito bom

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bywarhammercma on 12/01/2016

Impression:Cheap,Useful,Quality;

This smart band is simple, discrete (depending on the band color). I live in Brazil, bought in November 7th and received in November 24th (17 days). The band came with 44% of charge and I had to charge it today (December 1st). I tested almost all the resources of the smartband and got satisfied.... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byknightmendes on 12/01/2016

Impression:Very good,Excelente!;

Recomendo o produto. Alem de chegar tudo certo, o produto é de ótima qualidade fazendo da marca a melhor do ramo, ja recomendei para meus amigos, todos gostaram.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byrichkazakh on 12/01/2016

Impression:buenisimo,Pretty good and cheap;

Pros: Long battery life, nice materials, pretty good quality. Cons: orange silicon band compare to original one is looks like lower quility, also a connot pick up my phone call by this band it is pretty bad. Additional: Could be better if you will add blood pressure meter, so I will buy another I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymairamiranda on 12/01/2016

Impression:Great quality;

Really loved it!

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byBitorusan on 11/30/2016

Impression:Very good;

Amazing!

6 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byManelic2 on 11/30/2016

Impression:Very good;

I checked the working of the product and it works perfectly. The only problem is that the instructions are only in Chinese,I'll look for instructions in English or Spanish in Internet, I hope to find them. It looks easy to use

6 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere