Wish
DX » Community » Reviews » Xiaomi Mi Band 2 Smart Wristband w/ 0.42" OLED Touch Screen - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Very good excellent Useful perfect
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJkoShMaRa on 08/02/2016

Impression:Very good,High Quality,BEST;

Best miband2 the battery is super strong, you can do all you need for a fitnes band.Perfect !!!

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byeatalemon on 08/01/2016

Impression:Very good,High Quality;

Pros: the quality and the price are great. Lots of features on the band and the app Cons: came only with instructions in Chinese, so I had to look for the user manual online. Had some difficulties connecting to my HTC phone this is why ease of use is 3 stars.

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byBaadsF on 08/01/2016

Impression:Very good;

Very great upgrade from mi band 1. Delivery to Denmark in 10 days from order.

Great product Great product

4 1

ViewMore Hide

• posted bydukynko on 07/31/2016

Impression:High Quality,BEST,xiaomi rules;

pros absolutely high quality smart watch as usuall for xiaomi. original product, not FAKE. measurement is pretty accurate, steps, distance, heart rate, calories, sleep tracker, sendatory reminder, alarm, call and msg reminder - so many functions very light to wear. display on by button or gesture... Read more

best sport tracker with display best sport tracker with display best sport tracker with display best sport tracker with display best sport tracker with display best sport tracker with display best sport tracker with display

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10401198 on 07/28/2016

Impression:Very good;

All right, well packed. I was very surprised the delivery time: really fast. I appreciate the commitment of the seller to be always correct. The world needs more people like...

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byChebyrek007 on 07/28/2016

Impression:Советую;

Самый замечательный браслет! Даволен как слон и моська Советую не прогадаете The most remarkable bracelet! Happy as an elephant and a pug I advise you to not lose

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere