Been using this for a few weeks now and it is fairly accurate and not as difficult to use as some people say. the little heart icon blinks when reading, so just vary pressure slightly to ensure a proper reading REadings can be slow - up to 15 seconds to get a reading, and that can be a problem if you need a quick read right after an event or test Case ... Read more
Great price - Very inexpensive!
Handy to keep anywhere you may need to check your heartrate.
Good for quick heart rate monitoring. Not the best accuracy.
Have to take it a few times to check as sometimes misses a few heartbeats. But it is a mini size. I bought one for myself and one for my step son for Christmas, we were both on a health ... Read more
Small and easy to use.
Aaaaand that's about it. not terribly accurate. It's quick to get a result, but there is such a wide variance in the numbers that it can only be used as a rough estimate.
Three tests one after the other in less than a minute at rest resulted in a variation of almost 20bpm. While most readings won't be so wild, its just an example ... Read more
Very Nice, small and working quite well. Avoid to press to much to have better results Have clock, date and alarm functions. Could be a little bit smaller. The battery is hide behind. It is two button batteries, thus quite expensive to be changed. I would have been better if it was AAA. I boughts that for personnal interest and I'm quite satisfy. I ... Read more
1. it's quite small
2. has time as well as telling you heart rate
3. has alarm
4. has cord to wear around your neck
5. doesn't take too long to measure your heart rate
6. easy to use 1. is only accurate to 5-10bpm
2. cannot turn off the sound
3. no light how to use: 1. place your thumb (gently) over the sensor (it will detect your pulse in your thumb ... Read more
Easy to use despite what was previously written. It actually reads the pulsing blood in your finger tips- so if you hold it too tight or too loose itwont give proper redings If your to cold it wont read- because your body limits blood flow to the extremities when your cold! So not really a con, just learn how to use it! would be good if it reset when ... Read more
* Once you get it right, it will give you your heart rate rather accurate. * Has a clock * Has an alarm clock * Has a cord so you can carry it around easily * I'm having trouble getting it to read my heartbeat consistently, I've tried varying pressure and using different fingers, but It's been tricky to get a steady readout until now. I think I'll try ... Read more
-This is a great little gadget, it really does what it says. I was a bit sceptical after reading some of the reviews, but after testing it and coparing it with a OMRON heart-rate-monitor IT really doeas what it is supposed to! -Small an quite easy to use.
-has a clock and alarm function also. -it doesn't allways show you the right pulse, you have to ... Read more
- Useful little device for those who want to know their pulse, before/after/during exercising etc.
- From what I can tell, the device seems quite accurate and gives consistant readings, for a pulse rate you would expect.
- It comes with a lanyard so you can keep it around your neck until you want to test your pulse.
- Easy to use, just press 'pulse'... Read more
-The thing has a clock function with alarm
-Pulse monitor fun and easy to use
-Simple to use
-Only 4 buttons and not a lot of options to go through -none really I bought this little device for my wife so she could check her pulse on the go. I did not expect much from such a device as normal devices that have the same function ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.