DX » Community » Reviews » Li-Ion Replacement Battery with Kit for Gameboy Advance SP (3.8V 700mAh)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynando83 on 10/11/2011

Does the job. Lasts for about 6 hrs or maybe more. It also seems to have the correct voltage that is 3.8v Poor built quality. Cheap look. It may be hard to fit it in because the main sticker is a notch out of place. I don't know if it's realy 700 mAh Would buy it again, came fast over the mail i'm impressed :) For the price range, it does what it stands ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykdibai on 04/08/2010

- price very good - allow long hours playing - good for travels - fits good in my GBA - came with a key to open the gate of the batery spot - real capacity - easy to change the old batery for this one - came in the package closed. - nothing, it's a really good product. the costxbenefit is very good. If your atual batery is not good, buy this. Will allow ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfantom327 on 04/07/2010

+ It is easy to replace this battary to Gameboy Advance SP. Screwdriver is not comfortable, because it is small, but fits perfect. + It is charging and working. You can replace old battary if it is broken or damaged. - Looks cheaper then original - Battary's body is a little bigger then original and fits into GBASP with some effort. - 700 mAh? It is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheDUDE on 07/18/2007

My Battery Fried when it got wet. I was able to repair the hardware but the battery was the only thing I couldn't replace. Now I can. None that I can think of, unless its like a cheap imitation. Umm, I think it actually lasts longer than the Original... You might need one later or you might need one now. This is a pretty good buy. Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections