DX » Community » Reviews » Li-Ion Replacement Battery with Kit for Gameboy Advance SP (3.8V 700mAh)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynando83 on 10/11/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Does the job. Lasts for about 6 hrs or maybe more. It also seems to have the correct voltage that is 3.8v Cons:Poor built quality. Cheap look. It may be hard to fit it in because the main sticker is a notch out of place. I don't know if it's realy 700 mAh OtherT... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykdibai on 04/08/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- price very good - allow long hours playing - good for travels - fits good in my GBA - came with a key to open the gate of the batery spot - real capacity - easy to change the old batery for this one - came in the package closed. Cons:- nothing, it's a really... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfantom327 on 04/07/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:+ It is easy to replace this battary to Gameboy Advance SP. Screwdriver is not comfortable, because it is small, but fits perfect. + It is charging and working. You can replace old battary if it is broken or damaged. Cons:- Looks cheaper then original - Battary's body i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheDUDE on 07/18/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:My Battery Fried when it got wet. I was able to repair the hardware but the battery was the only thing I couldn't replace. Now I can. Cons:None that I can think of, unless its like a cheap imitation. OtherThoughts:Umm, I think it actually lasts longer than the Original...... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections