DX » Community » Reviews » Wii Component AV Cable (6ft)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjmymyrono on 02/01/2014

Bueno bonito y barato... las 3B. Hace que la calidad del video aumente considerablemente. La longitud del cable es suficiente y el acabado de buena calidad. La verdad es que no se que mas contar para llenar los quinientos caracteres, no es plan de contar el Quijote, el producto es muy sencillo. Nada ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymrmuzzio on 04/24/2012

Good price, nicely built, good signal, improves visualization on LCDs and LED tvs over the original cable that came with the wii. Fits great on the Wii. None at the moment, just check the length of the cable to be shure its the right size. In my case some games required to force NTSC norm for this cable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystemoe on 01/30/2012

Works just as well as original cables. Gives perfect picture. May utilize your TV inputs better, since most people are not using their Component TV input anyway, while the Composite is often used for other purposes. The two red plugs are identical, not as shown on picture. A bit short cable if you want ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIeyasu on 09/23/2011

Great Quality Wii games seem to improve the quality It could be cheaper for a dealextreme item no instructions on the procedure on how to change the resolution on your WII The lengh it just right it could be a little longer Plugs fits a litle hard on my LCD TV since the connectors are bigger which takes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byskurys on 06/22/2010

It is inexpensive, and it works great! None so far in the 5 months I have had it! It is a Wii Component cable, so not much more to say about it. It looks just like the picture and I've used it for 5 months on a 50" plasma TV and the image looks great, and can't beat the price! Don't even think about ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFreestyla on 06/19/2010

Excellent quality cable, no problems when connected to a 68cm CRT, looks a lot better than composite. I do my homework whenever purchasing new equipment, regardless of price and these come up trumps. None. If you're trying to decide between the other cables available here to provide component connections ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byblues on 05/21/2010

+ Now you can enjoy Wii Games in a much crisper resolution + Cable does not smell like some other cables or products with rubber-like materials from DX + Plugs fit good - There are two red connectors. They are not like shown in the picture, but are completely identical in their look! But this is -1 in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvegi-saurus on 09/05/2007

- Decent quality cables for the price - Good length - Does what it is suppose to do - None i can think of A reasonable component cable to get to hook your Wii to your TV. Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRaimiette on 08/22/2007

Very good quality for the price. Length is very nice. Does exactly what its described to do. Nothing, it's a great product. This is an excellent product for the price you pay. This cable is just as good as the Nintendo brand for half the price. Makes the picture sharper and more vibrant. From 480i to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGartok on 07/30/2007

Increased resolution Cheap The build quality is okay but not great. Make sure your TV has component inputs. If you have a Wii and a component TV , this is a no-brainer. Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections